• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM School Trip - A Fart Fetish RPG [v0.2.WRESTLING] [Victoriax3]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
Looking good for a first game. Will be giving this a shot asap. Thanks for sharing your project with us Victoriax3! :)

I would have asked if you were open to adding yuri, but there's some already. Female protagonist+femdom+yuri already is a rare find as it is, and if it's females only, legendary it is.

If you need some inspiration with the fetishes you mentioned and don't already know, Lost Treasures is a great source. Also .

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need a fix, when you look at the character tab, an error occurs that there is no one photo

Rinuax

Jul 25, 2021
Can anyone please tell me how do I find the girl in the forest for the main mission of the stolen purse? I've been walking around the forest for an hour but can't find her. (Don't need answer anymore, i've completed the Demo :) )

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Got a lil bit of spare time.
- You've got the basics covered; your average RPG player who goes around looting items, talking to people and examining items won't be disappointed. The item picking tutorial is straightforward and then makes you go "oh shit, I completely forgot just because I can walk over it doesn't mean I can't pick it up".
- No leveling usually means less grinding (and makes sense if you're going to lose on purpose - that's the essence of yarare) but it's hard to do it right, especially on your first game. That being said, it doesn't hurt to experiment, that's what a first project is for.
- Looks like someone read/watched , huh? ;)
- "Do nothing/Guard" is another part of the bread-and-butter of yarare along with a "Surrender" skill (best used as a common event so you can include various taunts from bullies Victoria surrenders to). You can also use a skill that does this as a common event for more verbal abuse. Again, you got that right, though the tutorial with Sarina- I mean the school bully, oops, can be a bit lengthy. Might want to also add actor HP checks if you plan to use extra verbal abuse as the protagonist (Victoria) gets hurt.
- Battle processing with wandering enemies was done pretty damn well for a first game. I guess you won't be having trouble handling unwinnable fights, but beware of the common trap where developers feel like they had to inform the player they weren't supposed to win and have to lose (effectively breaking the game and not just the event). Instead, for such fights, just redirect all of your code after battle processing so it will execute no matter what happens (win or loss).
- Remind the player to save often (and make sure it's in areas where they won't automatically get rekt or you might get complaints from people who overwrite their saves, though it's on them for not making separate saves) in such games!

Love the lightweight approach by the way - might want to exclude files you won't be using, but beware of RPG Maker's nasty "exclude unused files" deployment option, it can also exclude files that you do use. It's a good idea to exclude the runtime package RPG Maker MV and MZ come with and the engine automatically includes all of it for every new project (as if it wasn't bloated enough), start empty and add files as you use them. Modern engines no longer require the end user to have a default RTP installed on their device (no more nasty errors, but this also means a lot of people deploy the entire thing even if they never use it) so you can literally have like 30-40 assets in your /data/ folder, which will blow people's minds if they actually understand why you are doing this (and that the "massive content" that's in most games usually really is the default RTP).

Oldschool, manual approach:
You can also use Dreamsavior's RMMV Scrubber (included in RMMV Toolbox):

Remember to credit people you borrow plugins from (and the assets whenever you can), it's always appreciated! Simply make a quick credits.txt file. (Not to be confused with the default credits.html that's just auto-generated stuff by RMMV/RMMZ for the things the engine itself uses.)

Hopefully didn't sound too bossy, sorry if I did. Guess that's it for now, will playtest a bit more later~
Can anyone please tell me how do I find the girl in the forest for the main mission of the stolen purse? I've been walking around the forest for an hour but can't find her.
I'm so slow I'm not even there yet, lol. Granted, I'm playtesting every little thing...

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Some (very minor) issues so far, all visual:
- some of the text goes out of the text box (it's a common issue with some fonts)
- some elements of the decor that aren't really supposed to be passthrough are passable (columns in front of the school, the books in the cafeteria)
- the school trip teacher uses the People4 faceset instead of the People1 one in the message boxes as you hop into the bus (effectively turning into a magician instead of an aged lady)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes