RPGM School Trip - A Fart Fetish RPG [v0.2.WRESTLING] [Victoriax3]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
(For everyone that was wondering why there was so much silence, I am pretty inactive here, everything game related is on my discord!)

SCHOOL TRIP VERSION WRESTLING IS OUT NOW

THIS DEMO INCLUDES:
- a new area...the GASSINO!!! (found in the mall far in the right)
- a new currency called GASSCOINS to unlock special items, like: fanarts, new gameover/ winning scenes, special not used artwork and much more ( however only one artwork has been released yet!) ( HIT ME UP IN THE DMs IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME WORK YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GAME!)
- a new minigame to earn GASSCOINS
- the WRESTLING RING with a new boss to be fought at (new mechanics involved)
- new fart audios and new fart animations!

Small changes:
- changed all the battle backgrounds to fit in the specific area ( school, forest, caves, dojo, etc.)
- changed the bestiary --> it now shows if the enemy drop RARE ITEMS (rare items are used to craft the special armor sets you can find)
- made some areas look more comfy and natural (more roads, water, trees, flowers, stones etc.)
- fixed some bugs (berries inside trees that soft locked you, animations errors etc.)
- fixed some animation and tint screen scenes (for example: the school fight against Sophie--> after battle end classroom is filled with scent)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
MEGA:
(make sure to create a new folder on your desktop and put the www folder in there)

GOOGLE DRIVE:

llat-2

Jun 1, 2023
I found a bug there, when you win in the wrestling match, it does not give you the prize coins.

I also notice that you are using the Theme of Claw from Street Fighter EX3 'Matador' in the wrestling arena.

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020
(For everyone that was wondering why there was so much silence, I am pretty inactive here, everything game related is on my discord!)

SCHOOL TRIP VERSION WRESTLING IS OUT NOW

THIS DEMO INCLUDES:

- a new area...the GASSINO!!! (found in the mall far in the right)
- a new currency called GASSCOINS to unlock special items, like: fanarts, new gameover/ winning scenes, special not used artwork and much more ( however only one artwork has been released yet!) ( HIT ME UP IN THE DMs IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME WORK YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GAME!)
- a new minigame to earn GASSCOINS
- new fart audios and new fart animations!

Small changes:
- changed all the battle backgrounds to fit in the specific area ( school, forest, caves, dojo, etc.)
- changed the bestiary --> it now shows if the enemy drop RARE ITEMS (rare items are used to craft the special armor sets you can find)
- made some areas look more comfy and natural (more roads, water, trees, flowers, stones etc.)
- fixed some bugs (berries inside trees that soft locked you, animations errors etc.)
- fixed some animation and tint screen scenes (for example: the school fight against Sophie--> after battle end classroom is filled with scent)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
MEGA:
Mega (make sure to create a new folder on your desktop and put the www folder in there)

GOOGLE DRIVE: Google Drive
I don't wanna keep replaying the same content with every release, do you have save files or anything accessible?

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes