RPGM School Trip - A Fart Fetish RPG [v0.2.WRESTLING] [Victoriax3]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
If something from another world appears and see this.
I would not even try to convince it to not destroy us.
What the fuck. :WaitWhat:

Showless

Jul 8, 2022
Experiencing instant shutdown on the Mac version. I typically have some trouble with opening (officially/unofficially) ported RPGM games on a Mac, but this is an exception where the app runs for 2 seconds with a blank screen, then instantly it shuts down. I really appreciate when developers export their own games to Mac so this was a bit of a blue-ball for me.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
I'm not gonna play this game, literally ever, since the fetish is actually repulsive to me.

Still, I want to express gratitude that the developer was willing to very explicitly label this game's fetish and demographic right there in the name. Nothing quite annoys me as much as improperly tagged games hiding content that doesn't appeal to me.

Anyways, enjoy yourselves, you filthy animals.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
"It might not connect with too many people, but those it does, it'll hit deeply." -Ryo from Bocchi The Rock

It ain't connecting with me but I like the art so...Nice!

Reactions: burnerbud

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Can somebody tell me where are the builders? I found a building with a hammer but it's always closed.

Calyspo42

Mar 27, 2020
Can somebody tell me where are the builders? I found a building with a hammer but it's always closed.
It's at the far southeast corner of the city (furthest wood building on the right) however you need to defeat Julia before you can enter

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes