RPGM School Trip - A Fart Fetish RPG [v0.2.WRESTLING] [Victoriax3]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
im so confused, I beat the first boss but now I dont know where to go.
I dont seem to have a main quest, Victoria says she should open the windows, but there is absolutely nothing,,,,, there is no bus either, im not sure whats going on and this is the latest update.....
Gonna reinstall the game I suppose, maybe that oughto fix it

Last edited:

Pootis99

Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 2150679

Overview:
In this RPG you are playing the 18 years old Victoria, who is going on a class trip
with her schoolmates. However, it is not going to be a normal trip like every other class is doing. You are going to live on a farm just on your own, and need to survive on your own responsibility!
While trying to do so, classmates, friends of them and other persons are going to make that trip a bit more "enjoyable". However the city your farm is next to, have a little backstory, why the air in there is so "fresh" and "different" from others city...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: Victoriax3 (Gasstoria) | |
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.Fart
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

View attachment 2150682 View attachment 2150683 View attachment 2150685 View attachment 2150687
[/Q
View attachment 2150679

Overview:
In this RPG you are playing the 18 years old Victoria, who is going on a class trip
with her schoolmates. However, it is not going to be a normal trip like every other class is doing. You are going to live on a farm just on your own, and need to survive on your own responsibility!
While trying to do so, classmates, friends of them and other persons are going to make that trip a bit more "enjoyable". However the city your farm is next to, have a little backstory, why the air in there is so "fresh" and "different" from others city...​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: Victoriax3 (Gasstoria) | |
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.Fart
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -

View attachment 2150682 View attachment 2150683 View attachment 2150685 View attachment 2150687
How do you get to the mine? Like, I can't find it.

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Forgot to provide a recollection save in case somebody needs one.

You can still play and see the new content if you haven't seen it yet. If you need a full fresh start save instead with the recollection unlocked, just ask.
when i try to fight tiffany it said i dont have the key for the room? how can i fight her?

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, can someone pls upload a full save file? I want to fight the all enemys in the game not only the bosses, and I can't fins all of them :/.
Thanks <3

Reactions: w246671

Jerryk21

Feb 11, 2023
Quick question can someone do videos of the game of like the girls fart game over i dont have anything to play the game on and would love to see the girl fart game overs

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
Okay, I feel I am almost done with all the content I can find. I have found 14 magic seeds, and I hope there is one more somewhere. I just got the chickens for the farm, and currently the only thing I can find to do is the boss in that woman's basement. But my character mentioned needing to drink a smoothie, and I don't have the recipe for that. I don't know where to get it. I also don't know how to enter the cave in the west of the forest that is blocked by a builders sign. And does anyone know what to do with the underwear we were given for 10 seeds? And one final question. I play on joiplay and I looked through the cheat menu just to see if I was missing anything else, and I noticed that for weapons it said there was a wooden stick. Is there actually a weapon somewhere I missed or is it just in the files?

So, to summarize:

-Is there a weapon?
-How to get smoothie recipe?
-How to get in the blocked cave?
-What to do with the underwear?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes