RPGM School Trip - A Fart Fetish RPG [v0.2.WRESTLING] [Victoriax3]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
So if I download the link on the first page, is the new version added?
Late reply (been busy with RL stuff) but yes, I believe that's the latest version.

Reported a very small bug (that might not even be one, it's quite possible I skipped a scene since everything else works fine) that would not let you reach the basement. If they run into it, players can fix it themselves by flipping switch #40 (FloorFinished) if it isn't on - both FloorFinished and FloorRepair should be on at this point if you've found the sister, talked to the builder and found the axe. After triggering the switches, the owner should have an event proc where they tell you the repairs are done, and this is your cue to go check the basement (and fight what's down there).

Oct 26, 2017
Where can I find the 3 new bosses? and where is the key to open boss Tiffany's door?
The three new bosses are in the basement under the house you have to help repair (mentioned above) - northeasternmost house, next to two houses with blue bricks. The house has orange bricks, four windows on the floor level, and blue flowers on each side of the road behind a double fence.

Gasstoria City is large but can't really miss the Builder either: southeasternmost house with a wooden design and a hammer sign. Trees and a small garden on each side.

Tiffany is the one you fight in the beginning right? She got a revamp so I wouldn't want to mislead you but check a few posts back in thread for when you fall in a cave in the beginning.

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
Small note from me:
Gasstoria is big, yes that is indeed true! I am working on a small rework on the city, making it more alive by decreasing the size of the buildings and in general add more decoration to it and trying my best to get more useful stuff into it, for example: new questlines, new NPC with special features etc.

The next update will also have a lot of small updates and fixed like the quest log, which right now is not working properly. The quests will not be shown as completed or shown in the right category which is already fixed for the next update!

Tiffany is getting a revamp in future updates since she did not really fit into the whole game. She will be at the same place, but you need to complete some questlines before getting to meet her. (FUTURE UPDATES)

I wasquite busy the last few weeks, which made the progress getting slower as expected. However I can guarantee you, that you will get a update this year! (maybe only for patreons supporters.)

Hope you all enjoy the game and if you do make sure to join my Discord server for developing notes and other stuff :3

Last edited:

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
Small note from me:
Gasstoria is big, yes that is indeed true! I am working on a small rework on the city, making it more alive by decreasing the size of the buildings and in general add more decoration to it and trying my best to get more useful stuff into it, for example: new questlines, new NPC with special features etc.

The next update will also have a lot of small updates and fixed like the quest log, which right now is not working properly. The quests will not be shown as completed or shown in the right category which is already fixed for the next update!

Tiffany is getting a revamp in future updates since she did not really fit into the whole game. She will be at the same place, but you need to complete some questlines before getting to meet her. (FUTURE UPDATES)

I wasquite busy the last few weeks, which made the progress getting slower as expected. However I can guarantee you, that you will get a update this year! (maybe only for patreons supporters.)

Hope you all enjoy the game and if you do make sure to join my Discord server for developing notes and other stuff :3
Okay!After 2 days of playing I finished the game! I love this game! it's so great!

Victoriax3

Aug 31, 2022
I just released a new demo yesterday and forgot to update them here. They should work now!
If you want to play the newest demo, just download the game
(newest version v.0.2.Fart)

Reactions: Thecatbred

Oct 26, 2017
Another big update. Good job Victoria.

Bugs found so far:
- Ann (Dreamland Enemies), after the recollection, final picture doesn't get erased and screen tint doesn't return to normal
- Skunk Girls (Dreamland Bosses), transitions to nighttime

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know I'm still not entirely sober due new year, but I think I'm still able to read... Fart fetish?... What the...

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm....Will Amber Heard make a special appearance?
And is farting avoidable?
Title: Get cucked simulator - Your wife gets stolen and fucked by another man
This forum: uhh is the NTR avoidable?

Yes, it is avoidable, dont play the game :WeSmart:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
A fart joke can be a work of art...and no. I won't go for the easy pun.

AeonMagnus

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes