VN Others Abandoned Schoolgirl Saga [v0.1] [Sagas]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

csw

Aug 5, 2016
Awful sign, when a developer can't fully commit to a single project, and starts working on different games at same time, it usually ends up with a mess and no game finished at all...
And by the way, English proofreading urgently needed!

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Extremely short, very few H-scenes. I did enjoy the models he was using, would've liked more H-scenes in the short amount of time you had.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The story is utter shit.
There is no background to your character. SAGA had no idea what to write about and it is clear from every line of text in this game. You are supposedly a teacher\professor\researcher at a highschool\university, spending 90% meeting with students\family\colleagues\random people. Everyone confides in you like you are super priest\psychiatrist\mentor\sex expert with their little secrets, which are all about taboo sex somehow. Most characters are just plain pervs.
Confused? I was confused.

You have no way of telling what is the right path of choices, which would have been forgivable if there was a save feature. I couldn't even find an option to mute the sound effects.

All the scenes are told from a 3rd person perspective and barely anything worth mentioning happens. The 5th day has only 1 event in it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The story is utter shit.
There is no background to your character. SAGA had no idea what to write about and it is clear from every line of text in this game. You are supposedly a teacher\professor\researcher at a highschool\university, spending 90% meeting with students\family\colleagues\random people. Everyone confides in you like you are super priest\psychiatrist\mentor\sex expert with their little secrets, which are all about taboo sex somehow. Most characters are just plain pervs.
Confused? I was confused.

You have no way of telling what is the right path of choices, which would have been forgivable if there was a save feature. I couldn't even find an option to mute the sound effects.

All the scenes are told from a 3rd person perspective and barely anything worth mentioning happens. The 5th day has only 1 event in it.
It looks like you skipped the part where the text says that he is also the counselor in the university and high school. That is why he is meeting with the students and their parents and trying to solve their problems (or mess them up).
But you are right about the missing saving feature.
I didn't even know about the sound, my speakers were off at the time.

Also, all the opportunities are becoming available in a random order and you have no idea which events are repeatable and which ones are not, which ones are required to progress and which ones are not. If an event is required and non-repeatable and it appears before you get to go to sleep, you will miss it or you have to skip the sleep.
I started to figure those things out on my third attempt to play the game and still missed the meeting with Alexa.
I had no patience to start the game for the sixth time or something like that to use more of the stripper club event and try to get to the classroom event with some girl getting fucked with a strapon in front of the "evil" teacher. Events are too random and there is too little time to get through all of them, so you have to make a choice and skip some opportunities and/or events.

What is actually the worst thing about it all - he is now trying to develop TWO different -based game engines from scratch, one for each game. It looks like he is just fiddling around with electron, trying to figure it out while trying to build something useful in it. Games are just a side project that he cares very little about. Otherwise he would have used Renpy or Unity, but he started to build his own engine and not even one but two.

Anyone figured what app can extract the images?
Images and scripts are in an asar archive, you need asar to extract it. <- click

transitm

Jun 13, 2017
Both this and Daughter Saga are just annoying to play. No save feature. No skip feature. And now this game throws a bunch of RNG on top of everything. What's wrong with Ren'Py?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Both this and Daughter Saga are just annoying to play. No save feature. No skip feature. And now this game throws a bunch of RNG on top of everything. What's wrong with Ren'Py?
nothing wrong with renpy ... but something wrong with that dev :)

BioSims

Aug 11, 2017
First 5 days and nothing really happens...
It was good overall, here's hoping the development of the game continues.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
This feels like a developer who is using demos to experiment with his new engine.
At this point, refusing to include a save feature is just trolling.

Reactions: sexybastardo

titit

Jul 27, 2017
I actually dig this game, hope the developer focus more on the niece breast implant scenario.

U

User_10739

Game is fucked up, I interview Dianne and the screen goes haywire with no way back. Alt + F4 end of story...

Went different route and have to say this dude is the worst guidance councelor in history...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: malkass and GroPin

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
This game is sooo mess up. Honestly I cannot end it in good way. Anyway here is all images from game.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!xuoXmYaJ!2E2Td3o1apzoiX17lEtzUGHnl1aAtyYx_wqB0SFkEXE

Reactions: Otyi

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
It's been well over 3 months with no communication regarding the game nor updates. This needs an abandoned or at least on hold tag

Reactions: titit
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes