3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
So to help her friend repaying her debt the two protagonists decided to bitchin' around and gain some money... yeah they are doing it for her friend and not for find an excuse to become full fledged bitches. I believe them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's because a lot of Europeans, and especially North Americans, don't understand the concepts of friendship and loyalty paired ;)

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
Is the only way to increase Lustfulness by getting screwed by the guy near the maid cafe in the evening or are there other ways? I'm at day 4 now and no hearts are filles for Lustfulness.

Zt180

Nov 8, 2017
Is the only way to increase Lustfulness by getting screwed by the guy near the maid cafe in the evening or are there other ways? I'm at day 4 now and no hearts are filles for Lustfulness.
It'll fill over time as you do more things, though that probably is the fastest way to do it early because it doesn't pass time (and is repeatable).

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Material Girl was one of the first H games I ever played. Damn the memories. And Dieselmine artwork is just gorgeous, and it's properly translated too ? Damn how much more perfect can this get ?

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
I have two questions for you people: is there a way to access the fenced area on the docks? (just south of the bar) and I miss one event (see picture) how to access it?
I suspect that the two are linked, if not, I wonder where is the last event :D
I got that one by going to the bookstore with Nanami, it is a 1 time event. When you go to the bookstore as Nanami with I think 1-2 lewd it should say something about a delinquent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor_Blackhill

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
Prolog start
bla bla bla debt, bla bla bla Taka, bla bla bla I'd do anything for him...
"We should just tell your parents..."
"N-no, I can't! Never mind the debt, they'd totally force me and Taka apart!"
"Okay, it's decided, let's tell your parents!"
"Nooooooo!!!!"
Happy End!
That really should have been an ending. Refusing to work to pay off some scam artist gives a bad end. Uninstall.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Silent, you forgot about [version] [Dieselmine] in title or you working on it :cool:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What is Nanami's last (bottom right) job? I found all for the other girl but I'm missing one for her.

Also is there some unlock-all if you beat the game?

EDIT: Also what's the point of staying at the hotel?

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
What is Nanami's last (bottom right) job? I found all for the other girl but I'm missing one for her.

Once you get to 3-4 lewd instead of working go home with Nanami during the day and use the phone.

Sep 28, 2018

To spend money and keep your friend in debt?

sandro00

Feb 7, 2022
I have two questions for you people: is there a way to access the fenced area on the docks? (just south of the bar) and I miss one event (see picture) how to access it?
I suspect that the two are linked, if not, I wonder where is the last event :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How u got that last two on the picture (i know that last one which is cutted)

Reactions: n3kosama

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
If you played Material Girl, well is the same
Yeah, I think this game was suppose to release on Steam as Material Girl 2 but Steam got anal about their censorship or something.

Anyways, I remember playing this game and thinking how absolutely hot Nanami is and ho her hotness got absolutely wasted cuz there's so little actual sex scenes in this game. I mean just look at her in her nurse outfit. How is it that she never gets fucked in that? What a waste.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes