3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
might not be possible, but have you tried it on a different computer?

Snaloe

Jun 21, 2020
It works on my windows 11 laptop fine, but something on my main pc it dose not like. Its not the anti virus. It clearly works fine. Wish I could get it to work on my main pc.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It works on my windows 11 laptop fine, but something on my main pc it dose not like. Its not the anti virus. It clearly works fine. Wish I could get it to work on my main pc.
It could still be your antivirus. some AV will still be active even when you think they are disabled. Had problems like that with Malware bytes in the past. had to totally make sure the program was off for testing. If you haven't created an exemption for the game.exe that could still be the problem.

Reactions: ustar

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Prolog start
bla bla bla debt, bla bla bla Taka, bla bla bla I'd do anything for him...
"We should just tell your parents..."
"N-no, I can't! Never mind the debt, they'd totally force me and Taka apart!"
"Okay, it's decided, let's tell your parents!"
"Nooooooo!!!!"
Happy End!
XD

Let's be honest, this is the only way for this story to have a happy ending in real life!
Well, enough complaining, time to play! ;)

Snaloe

Jun 21, 2020
I ran the trouble shooter and it changed something (incompatible program) and its running now. :) thx for the help

Jun 24, 2017
Welp, got a bad end and hadn't saved since the beginning of the game, so I'm probably going to wait for that full save.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
500,000 yen in debt! (at the start) is just a bit over $5,000 of debt which would be a huge amount of money for a high school student or less than a week's work for 3 JKs working even the non sexual compensated dating gig.

Not that I would know anything about the going rates for enjo kosai.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes