Others Completed SchoolMate / SchoolMate Sweets! [Final] [Illusion & WORLD PG]

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
well, i can't even pass the menu...
whenever i hit new games, it always force closing....
is there any step to step to instal it ?

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
for people who cannot save the game:

There should be a folder called save in your data folder. If there isn't one then you need to create it. If this still doesn't work try downloading a saved game(.sav file) from someone else and put that in the save file, then it should save normally.

Reactions: xynnner

PeneCabezas

Mar 7, 2020
Made me remember HongFire lol... I don't know how I ended in that website at 11 years old, I learned how to mod these illusion games and felt like a hacker hahahaha, good times...

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
That's already a thing.

Thread owners sometimes link them in the OP, but when they don't you can still just filter by creator. The only times filtering doesn't work is when the dev's name isn't unique or when the dev works under multiple names.
How do you filter by creator?

Nov 23, 2017
If I run the exe file from the folder where I installed the game, nothing happens. If I run it from the emulated DVD it will start and I can run the game, but only to the point where the prologue will play through the first opening scene. Then when the screen goes black it will just crash.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it will start from the directory now, but it still crashes immediately after the first scene of a prologue.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Go to the Latest Games & Updates tab and use the filter options on the right. You can search through the entire library of game threads on the site.
Ah I see, SEARCH by TITLE is default, and you can also click on CREATOR, neat did not know that, thanks.

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Some people consider Koikatsu to be the spiritual successor to Artificial Academy, but I consider it be more like a successor to this game considering the interactivity and story elements.