Others Completed SchoolMate / SchoolMate Sweets! [Final] [Illusion & WORLD PG]

jaleu258

Jun 5, 2018
hello, I can't save what I realized was missing the save folder in the data folder but even so I can't save, maybe someone can upload a save to fix this problem

Reactions: SenaTTK

sklooh

Nov 8, 2021
Hello can some one tell me how to get school mate sweet fully in English? the game only has some translated to English

ryuzuki2

Aug 10, 2016
Hello can some one tell me how to get school mate sweet fully in English? the game only has some translated to English
From what I remember, I believe the translation for both games were never completely finished and are both only partially complete, but it's been so long that I don't know how complete the translation for Schoolmate actually is.

It's hard to confirm the actual translation status, since the translations were done on Hongfire which has been down for several years now. Alongside that, the mod release thread where the translation was posted in isn't completely archived in the Waybackmachine as well, so it's pretty hard to figure out if the translations were ever actually completed.

Last edited:

Kiler321

Mar 9, 2018
If I run the exe file from the folder where I installed the game, nothing happens. If I run it from the emulated DVD it will start and I can run the game, but only to the point where the prologue will play through the first opening scene. Then when the screen goes black it will just crash.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it will start from the directory now, but it still crashes immediately after the first scene of a prologue.
Same problem here

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolMateSchoolMateSweets-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: xynnner

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Has anyone performed any virus checks? Asking cause my antivirus has expired and is no longer up-to-date.Thanks.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Well, contrary to my comment I tried installing it, didn't even know sweets was a thing and the FPS problem persists, W10 user here.
1682113856283.png
That's how the installation folder looks like for SM and this is how it looks for sweets. 1682113899827.png
Both games launch but I can't get any decent FPS. If I use both dll included in the zip file in the opening, game launches but I only get a white screen. This also happens after renaming and using d3d9_alt.dll
1682114061698.png

Reactions: blood40

wolf428

Dec 25, 2020
game launches, but when I try to create new save it goes to white screen shows the cursor, freezed then crashed to desktop. tried compatability with winxp up to win7 to no avail

Pluvius666

May 22, 2020
I installed the schoolmate 2 game and installed the patch successfully. I can run the game. " Extra: d3d9.dll file links (needed to get rid of the lag) " = where do i put both the .dll files ? i just placed them in the data folder but the lag is still there. very glitchy.

I cant install the school mate sweets, it has an error message pop up. cant install sweets.PNG

Last edited:

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I installed the schoolmate 2 game and installed the patch successfully. I can run the game. " Extra: d3d9.dll file links (needed to get rid of the lag) " = where do i put both the .dll files ? i just placed them in the data folder but the lag is still there. very glitchy.

I cant install the school mate sweets, it has an error message pop up. View attachment 2564890
If you aren't running Windows in Japanese you have to use applocale or locale emulator

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
What is this again? The last one was a FAIL.

Edit: "Extra: d3d9.dll file links (needed to get rid of the lag) " Game has DX9 in '23 .. Gotta block this one. BYE.

xynnner

Oct 27, 2017

Edit: "Extra: d3d9.dll file links (needed to get rid of the lag) " Game has DX9 in '23 .. Gotta block this one. BYE.
What exactly was a fail?Also its a super old game so obviously its using an old DX...

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
i have an error when i do the prologue i have the error can't read the chinko.pp files anyone know a solution for that ?

Cokert

Sep 16, 2022
How can i install the game and the patch? i tried but I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022

can you elaborate on that more? Also the d3d9.dll files on this post work. the d3d9.dll files I shared, they worked for me and the game ran at full fps speed. its the same d3d9.dll files from the schoolmate 2 op

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022

I cant install the school mate sweets, it has an error message pop up. View attachment 2564890
put the dll files in the game folder where the exe is at