Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
They’re either 15 but look like 20, or 1,000 but look like 10. No exceptions.

The only anime series (that I'm at least aware of) where teenage LOOK like teenage girls are the Toaru series, Monogatari Series & To LOVE-ru. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
It's stupid getting angry about such a thing when her age is completely fictional while she absolutely looks like an adult. Just look at her massive breasts. She's ready to give milk to an actual child.
idk what the prob is. I checked a OP wiki, and she's listed as 22-24 yo.

Aug 23, 2018
Jewelry Bonney from One Piece in post #2323. Canonically she's 10 then 12 because story. Her power is manipulation of the aging process on anything including herself so she normally looks 22-23. Pedo behaviour towards anime/manga characters is nearly always a hot topic because of lolis or jailbait like with Jewelry. The "controversy" is over whether or not it's okay to think she's hot (or breedable as said above) (as well as artistically sexualise her) since she looks in her twenties but is actually a child. Since there's different ways to look at it (and naturally people have to turn it into a "you think the character design is appealing so you'd bang them IRL, right?") so there's a whole load of arguments on the topic.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Jewelry Bonney from One Piece in post #2323. Canonically she's 10 then 12 because story. Her power is manipulation of the aging process on anything including herself so she normally looks 22-23. Pedo behaviour towards anime/manga characters is nearly always a hot topic because of lolis or jailbait like with Jewelry. The "controversy" is over whether or not it's okay to think she's hot (or breedable as said above) (as well as artistically sexualise her) since she looks in her twenties but is actually a child. Since there's different ways to look at it (and naturally people have to turn it into a "you think the character design is appealing so you'd bang them IRL, right?") so there's a whole load of arguments on the topic.
I don't even read OP so the argument is nonsensical to me. Anime girls/boys are of undefined age. Always. Like, look at saint seiya. Aldebaran is 18 and looks 30. every bronze saint is allegedly 15 and looks 20. Even better, read any manwha. You'll see teenagers who look in their 40s and have a long ass beard like some sort of hermit.

Aug 23, 2018
I don't even read OP so the argument is nonsensical to me. Anime girls/boys are of undefined age. Always. Like, look at saint seiya. Aldebaran is 18 and looks 30. every bronze saint is allegedly 15 and looks 20. Even better, read any manwha. You'll see teenagers who look in their 40s and have a long ass beard like some sort of hermit.
Look, man. I don't really care what makes sense to you nor need a defense case. I never once stated my own values, only explained what the conversation was about to DarkPulsar and the source of the controversy in the first place. You found some inaccurate info and it turns out the character in question is canonically a child. People get up in arms over that just like with everything else and that's what I was explaining. I'm more than familiar with anime customs on how basically no-one looks their stated age.

muschi26 Same as thirstyman's comment, I don't really care. The topic at hand is a post by a westerner on the art of a western artist and the general topic of why some people are referring to it as a problem. Japanese customs have nothing to do with it either way.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes