Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Look, man. I don't really care what makes sense to you nor need a defense case. I never once stated my own values, only explained what the conversation was about to DarkPulsar and the source of the controversy in the first place. You found some inaccurate info and it turns out the character in question is canonically a child. People get up in arms over that just like with everything else and that's what I was explaining. I'm more than familiar with anime customs on how basically no-one looks their stated age.

muschi26 Same as thirstyman's comment, I don't really care. The topic at hand is a post by a westerner on the art of a western artist and the general topic of why some people are referring to it as a problem. Japanese customs have nothing to do with it either way.
dude, i wasn't messing around, attacking you, or anything. Just stating how weird this "controversy" sounds. sorry if it came out wrong.

Love kai

Apr 11, 2023
hi, Is there a hd version of his Ningguang in the blue dress? I’ve been looking for it for a while now but the images he posted on Twitter/artstation are kinda low res or is it just me?

Aug 23, 2018
dude, i wasn't messing around, attacking you, or anything. Just stating how weird this "controversy" sounds. sorry if it came out wrong.
No worries. I've had these replies before and they always come across as condescending since the replies are never needed. I've been in the community long enough to have heard all sides. It's part of why I never include my own opinions while getting the inquisitive up to speed. After that, it's up to them what their own opinions are, to which extreme they choose to land on or exactly where they draw their own line in amongst the grey like a lot of us do.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Patreon post image.png

Mei Mei - Jujutsu Kaisen (Bonus Stuff)

Mei Mei from Jujutsu Kaisen, one of the main artworks of my next pack.

February payments have been paused! The payments will resume in March and make you eligible to receive this picture and the two other main artworks that will be part of my next pack.

Last edited:

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022

View attachment 3307065

Mei Mei - Jujutsu Kaisen (Bonus Stuff)

Mei Mei from Jujutsu Kaisen, one of the main artworks of my next pack.

February payments have been paused! The payments will resume in March and make you eligible to receive this picture and the two other main artworks that will be part of my next pack.
This is probably the first time in years i've seen him draw a different face lol

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
So, nothing for February?
No, not necessarily...
He just won't be charging us Patrons for the next Pack (February), since he won't finish the current Pack (January) in time before the next charging Cycle (1. every month) begins...

I think he will finish and release the current Pack sometime in February...
The next pack will probably be released sometime in March (less likely) or April (more likely)...
At this point just expect his packs to be released Bi-Monthly...
Which is fine...

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Bi-Monthly works for me. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do with a set for Revy. My opinion, he nailed it with Misato.

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
hi, Is there a hd version of his Ningguang in the blue dress? I’ve been looking for it for a while now but the images he posted on Twitter/artstation are kinda low res or is it just me?
There is a 4K version floating around, but I can't remember where I got mine from (I resize SFW stuff, because I'm a scrub like that... -.- ).

Amagiii

Feb 3, 2024

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Why not Rukkhadevata or Chiori? First one is already at banners in her smol form, second one is supposed to be in 4.5.
Fair point. More a public perception thing, since I don't play GI, but I've had ads and friends throwing Xianyun in my face for what feels like weeks for now, and she looks like the sort of character he'd gladly do art for.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes