Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Wish I could vote when the option comes up.
There is an easy solution for that, you know...^^

Wouldn't matter, the Generic Gacha Characters Fans Party controls the elections
I relay this message from my Father...

The GGCFP is a large and powerful party in the Senate that more often than not has gotten its way in the Legislature. They alone can't be blamed for the Gacha offensive though. Many other Members (Independent or belonging to another Party) have voted in favor of it recently. There have been some conspiracies coming up lately that the GGCFP-led offensive has been gaining traction largely due to the charming powers of the newest addition to the Party, Tifa Lockhart. See the Picture below.
deywmyd-153acc30-7e8f-4e3d-9a1c-a8598c6a5563.png
She just entered politics last year and has been rising up the ranks at an incredible pace. Many believe she will soon be named the successor to the retiring Senate Leader John Whale. See picture below.
kinostart-the-whale-100~_v-img__16__9__l_-1dc0e8f74459dd04c91a0d45af4972b9069f1135.jpg
How much truth there is to this conspiracy, I can't really tell. To speak frankly, I personally don't put too much weight on it. The people of our Senate have been representing our country and its people to the fullest. We act and vote for what we believe is in the best interest of our Nation. These biased comments and conspiracies perpetrated by the Woke Media do nothing but try to divide our Nation. Even if there is even the slightest truth to this story. I solemnly swear to continue to represent this Country to my best behest and will never be persuaded otherwise by Representative Lockhart. As sexy:love:... ehhm... beautiful... ehhm... persuasive eloquent and cogent she may be.

Representative Rykio.

*You too can become a member of the Senate. Sign up

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
You know even if we do support him his community will still pick the best option and also our complaints will still get no where as people there are still wanna be defensive about his work and how he does it, so instead of telling us go support him why how about be a lot less defensive and be more critical?

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
You know even if we do support him his community will still pick the best option and also our complaints will still get no where as people there are still wanna be defensive about his work and how he does it, so instead of telling us go support him why how about be a lot less defensive and be more critical?
You do realize that my post was a joke, right:WaitWhat:
Also in which way have I been any kind of defensive about him?
I also see no reason for me to be critical of his work. I enjoy it very much as of right now.
My only "issue" would be, that I would like more variety in his character selection.
I voice my opinion on it on Patreon.
His release schedule doesn't really bother me that much. It is not like he keeps charging his Patrons for the missed releases like many other Creators do.
So tell me, what exactly should I be more critical about?

Also if you support him, you actually become part of his community.
But I do agree that your "complaints" will get nowhere as not much of what I have read here counts as constructive criticism.
It has mostly been bashing and whining but you do you and go off.:FacePalm:

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I wonder if it's possible to do his characters and pack survey without being a patron. Does he know about our status, or the survey is entirely anonymous, and would the character we propose in the survey makes it to the poll if enough people asking for them?
Sciamano knows about this forum and hates us with the fury of an Italian being told the store is all out of pasta

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
nice! I always waned Sciamano to draw evangelion characters, and Misato is far from a bad start! so whoraay
!

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Even though Halloween will be long over by the time this set drops, seeing morrigan would be a nice treat

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes