Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Altering other peoples artwork is always a questionable practice (sciamano especially doesn't like his art being altered afaik). I'm not trying to tell you that you should or shouldn't do it, because ultimately no one can stop from doing so.

but at the very least you should remove the original artists signature if you do and post it.
IIRC, it was actually people altering his Chloe OC to stop him doing NSFW works of her.

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Hey folks, since Sciamano doesn't want to make a nude version of our goddess Tifa in the Senate nude, so I did, using AI program View attachment 3044990
AI image generation is impressive at how good it has gotten. At first glance I wouldn't have been surprised if this was an official variant. Looking a little longer shows that it's not however. Some of the details are a little too soft for example.

snapson

Jan 21, 2018
but at the very least you should remove the original artists signature if you do and post it.
isn't that even worse, since most of the work is from original artist? maybe a note to say it was edited would be better.

anyways if people do use AI to edit, it should be good edit, not a sloppy upload into a website and download the output like this one.

Reactions: T_Virus1998

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
Your a coomer if you instantly saw that it was an AI variant, too much 'experience' has led to that result.

...I also instantly saw it was AI...
are you really trying to imply someone is possibly a 'coomer' on f fucking 95zone? shocking

besides it wasn't really hard to see, the edit was dogshit and looked nothing like sciamano quality

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
ngl tho, i'm kind of fed up with Genshin Characters at this point.....
No one is forcing you to DL packs with those characters, he draws what he likes. Some people get fed up with Genshin cast, others lliterally vomit after every artists hops on hype train and pump out tons of packs with Dimitrescu and sisters, so on, so forth. Different crowd, different taste, as they say.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Granted I'm a little bored with the Genshim characters, but what gets me are the poses. That's what always captures my attention with artists, are the way a character is posed.

dinochicken

Dec 21, 2021
No one is forcing you to DL packs with those characters, he draws what he likes. Some people get fed up with Genshin cast, others lliterally vomit after every artists hops on hype train and pump out tons of packs with Dimitrescu and sisters, so on, so forth. Different crowd, different taste, as they say.
Do these people get their art only from Sciamano? Theres a near infinite amount of content online, and hundreds if not thousands of active threads on this very website.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Do these people get their art only from Sciamano? Theres a near infinite amount of content online, and hundreds if not thousands of active threads on this very website.
Can you recommended an artist that similar to Sciamano that don't follow the popular thing all the time for him then.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I was wondering if we were ever gonna see anything for the upcoming pack. Yuzuriha looks gorgeous. I wanna see waht Mirco's done for Misato.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes