Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

senkakomasaku

Jan 5, 2022
what program did you use?
pixai.art
made a LoRA from a bunch of sciamano art, uploaded the original image as a reference, painted over just the area i needed edited and the magic is done, these also worked quite well, can do original art with sciamano artstyle too, but for that you can just use the search bar on that site with "sciamano240"

Reactions: Rorrim04

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
if it is so easily to replicate then is it really art? sort of like how the manufactured boy/girl bands from korea make cookie cutter music that appeals to the masses. not that i am hating on sciamano, he is my favourite.

senkakomasaku

Jan 5, 2022
if it is so easily to replicate then is it really art? sort of like how the manufactured boy/girl bands from korea make cookie cutter music that appeals to the masses. not that i am hating on sciamano, he is my favourite.
well of course it's art, it's just art created with a different tool, it just keeps getting easier, I'm sure many artists in the past felt the same way about everything that revolutionized art. It definitely isn't art that should earn any praise for the creator tho, least not at this point

Reactions: Heccsnek and _pixel

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
i meant sciamanos drawings. do they count as art. i doubt most artists would dream of doing what he is doing if you ignore money, it is just something that pays the bills. there isn't much creative expression. just drawing sexy ladies. he isn't saying much with his drawings or making the viewer think or feel anything. it is still art in my opinion, just not proper art. it is art if you consider anything made by humans that doesn't 100% serve a practical purpose is art, which I kinda do agree with. but it isn't proper art.

senkakomasaku

Jan 5, 2022
i meant sciamanos drawings. do they count as art. i doubt most artists would dream of doing what he is doing if you ignore money, it is just something that pays the bills. there isn't much creative expression. just drawing sexy ladies. he isn't saying much with his drawings or making the viewer think or feel anything. it is still art in my opinion, just not proper art. it is art if you consider anything made by humans that doesn't 100% serve a practical purpose is art, which I kinda do agree with. but it isn't proper art.
creativity will keep getting dumbed down for the sake of convenience because convenience sells better, this definitely wouldn't ever compete with any legendary artists, there definitely needs to be a separation between real art and commercial art and i guess that is what you're suggesting

Reactions: _pixel

dinochicken

Dec 21, 2021
Workman art is still far superior to any 'modern art' fads going on now where throwing paint on a canvas is somehow worth hundreds of thousands, you don't see any eco activists going in and defacing any of that kind of art now would you?

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Workman art is still far superior to any 'modern art' fads going on now where throwing paint on a canvas is somehow worth hundreds of thousands, you don't see any eco activists going in and defacing any of that kind of art now would you?
Funniest part is tossing few buckets of ink on 2-billion-worth canvas with 2 randoms blobs on it may actually increase it's value.

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
creativity will keep getting dumbed down for the sake of convenience because convenience sells better, this definitely wouldn't ever compete with any legendary artists, there definitely needs to be a separation between real art and commercial art and i guess that is what you're suggesting
You do know that some artists in the past did drawings to pay the bills right?

Its alwasy been a thing, just now its more widespread and almost anyone can be an artist if they got the talent

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
I think what you're thinking about is, if the artist is still respected or not. Once someone goes into only paying bills and it's not for the want to draw or the effort to make it creativly fun, then the respect for the artist dissapears along with the "creative." process.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
pixai.art
made a LoRA from a bunch of sciamano art, uploaded the original image as a reference, painted over just the area i needed edited and the magic is done, these also worked quite well, can do original art with sciamano artstyle too, but for that you can just use the search bar on that site with "sciamano240"
To be fair, while I can only support the intention here, I'm afraid the result is so-so :cry:

On Chloe (the Chistmas one) the boobs are sketchy, while Sciamano's drawing is much more precise (also, the "contouring" around the boobs doesn't quite blend in either).
On the other image it's better all-around, besides her right under-boob which feels hacked-in.
Yuzuhira is much better, drawing-wise, though the only real problem there (as far as I am concerned) is that the boobs are way too much spread out :WutFace:

I'll have a look at that website, nonetheless... thanks for that.

Also, it would probably be best to have the edits/fanarts in the dedicated thread, in order to keep this here thread focused on the artist's work... and on the other one we can mess around with his art, which he does love so much (KNOWN FACT :KEK:).

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes