Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

wisniaa

Jul 21, 2023
when does sciamano usually upload the packs? i thought that the december pack would be one like 15-16 of december bc it was like that in october but today is 22.12 and its still not sent

Kzor

May 27, 2021
when does sciamano usually upload the packs? i thought that the december pack would be one like 15-16 of december bc it was like that in october but today is 22.12 and its still not sent
It's been a long time since Sciamano last managed to upload a pack on time

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The days of Sciamano keeping to anything resembling a schedule is long gone. For over a year, he has released content whenever he feels like it or gets to it, so if you want monthly content, look elsewhere because you won't get that here.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
The days of Sciamano keeping to anything resembling a schedule is long gone. For over a year, he has released content whenever he feels like it or gets to it, so if you want monthly content, look elsewhere because you won't get that here.
Seems to be a similar pattern, over the last year or so his releases has been getting later and later, not to mention his streams are almost non existant now

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
23-12.png

Here Yall go Fellas...
Now please shut the hell up about his release Scedule...:FacePalm:
He is not charging for months he doesn't release content...
It is not like yall leechers are paying anyway... :KEK:

l l l

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes