Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I haven't played Genshin in about a year, but is she even relevant anymore? I figured his patrons would've moved on to the Fontaine girls by now.

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
I haven't played Genshin in about a year, but is she even relevant anymore? I figured his patrons would've moved on to the Fontaine girls by now.
She hasn't appeared in any story content for a while now. Regardless, since it's Mirco's own choice to draw Yae as 1 of the 3 artworks this pack (like how he also chose Arlecchino out of his own volition last pack), I don't think there're much the patrons can do about this.

I'm also quite surprised as well. Thought he would choose Clorinde due to Fontaine being in the spotlight and the lady is also one of his favorite, but oh well.

Reactions: _pixel

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Miko is essentially Inazuma's spokesman, whenever a large event occurs with characters from the available nations, Miko is probably gonna be there, like how Klee is usually there ffor Mondstadt

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
Glad he's still putting out gold tier artworks. A lot of other popular artists have embraced A.I to less than stellar results lets say. I mean compare their works from before and after its plain as day that the quality took a dive. Even if the creation process is faster. You went from works that if the character leaped from the page into a 3d hologram would look stunningly real to results that would look uh yeah that's fake. Aside; can't wait for the day said 3d hologram thing turns into a realty without the headgear required. Imagine walking into a room of your house and having Claire Redfield waiting for you.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Glad he's still putting out gold tier artworks. A lot of other popular artists have embraced A.I to less than stellar results lets say. I mean compare their works from before and after its plain as day that the quality took a dive. Even if the creation process is faster. You went from works that if the character leaped from the page into a 3d hologram would look stunningly real to results that would look uh yeah that's fake. Aside; can't wait for the day said 3d hologram thing turns into a realty without the headgear required. Imagine walking into a room of your house and having Claire Redfield waiting for you.
All you need to do for that is to persuade your GF to dress up in short pants and red leather jacket.

Also, at the very least, another huge benefit of artist, still working on their own, without embracing the AI, is that chances of seeing characters with 6 or 7 fingers, 2 belly buttons and armpits that look like another set of vaginas (for some reaon many AI "creators" still struggle with that issue) is pretty low.

Last edited:

imdboy11

Feb 16, 2022
pixai.art
made a LoRA from a bunch of sciamano art, uploaded the original image as a reference, painted over just the area i needed edited and the magic is done, these also worked quite well, can do original art with sciamano artstyle too, but for that you can just use the search bar on that site with "sciamano240"
i did try myself using your lora but i could not reach the results you shared, could you write me in PM the process i have to follow? thanks in advance

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
We already got 2 NSFW sets of Yor already, one is full-length, other was around 5-6 images, give her a abreak already. You got NSFW extra of Yae finally spreading her legs and showing the goods, shouldn't it make you happy for a bit?
Any and every pic that doesn't have a NSFW variant is a travesty.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I'd still love to see an NSFW set for the Genshin Impact workout pics. That'll obviously never happen, but it would be nice if it did. Hell, I'd love to see an NSFW set for his OC Valerie. There are a lot of 1-off pics that would be great for NSFW sets.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes