Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Nemona HMDT 3-3.png

We did the "Twitch Chat Draws this Character" challenge yesterday. I drew Nemona from Pokemon Scarlet - which I've never seen before - using only Twitch chat prompts. Felt like sharing since it turned out pretty well and everyone in chat did great!
I don't stream on Twitch every day, but if you wanna stay tuned for when I'm live,

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
This kinda looks like original art
Yeah, it kinda does, but I checked my collections, and it never had an nsfw varient, which is a little odd, because the drawing is called Leone SFW, it's almost like he planned to do an NSFW, changed his mind, and forgot to change the file name, unless he always adds sfw to all his sfw arts

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
Can i ask you something? Do you do this with a bot or do you do this with your own drawing skills . Either way , it looks so natural and good

Reactions: haseobk

Leoinda

Nov 28, 2021
That's great man, she looks incredible!!!!
May I ask if you could do the same with Valerie since Sciamano doesn't do nude oc anymore?

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
Anybody have the wet variations for Byleth? From 2021-03. They're included in the zip file for that month, but when I extract them, I get errors.

Feb 16, 2021
Does this artist only post every couple months, or are there some packs missing? Admittedly I didn't read through all pages of posts so if this has already been answered, apologies in advance.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Does this artist only post every couple months, or are there some packs missing? Admittedly I didn't read through all pages of posts so if this has already been answered, apologies in advance.
Once upon a time, like many other artists, he posted a pack every month. Then he started having health issues and his work rate suffered as a result and has stayed at that level since recovering, so yeah, his release pattern is erratic and a bit all over the place.

Reactions: Busted_Big_Time

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
does nakeys for Himeno exist, I need it rn ong I need to see them Himenoobies
Ok i have no idea what you are talking about but if your are talking about nsfw versions , then it's a no . Man just finished drawing the first set and i dont think he will be uploading nsfw anytime soon

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes