Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Pedro044

Oct 2, 2019
Does anyone know if Sciamano made a set with a Borderlands character?
And if he did, what year and what month was it?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Update from Sciamano. He plans to release the Pack tomorrow or the day after. Won't skip the next Month. Character suggestion is up. I suggested Timerra from Fire Emblem Engage.

I removed the links to the survey, as they should only be available for Patrons.

Waddup pimps,
TLDR: characters survey!

I've had to deal with a few unexpected problems this past week, and the December pack process slowed down because of that, but I'm glad to say I'm almost done!

In order to not skip another pack, I thought it would have been a good idea if I anticipated the survey where I ask you for character suggestions, so that I'll be able to publish polls as soon as I'm done sending the pack to everyone who's been waiting for it.

I expect it to take 1 or 2 more days. I say 2 just because my internet has been dog shit for the past 5 days and I have barely 1Mb in upload atm.

Click here for the characters survey! Feel free to add whoever you want to see drawn by me, but limit it to one character only! The most picked characters will have a higher chance to appear in my next Hot Coffee poll.

I'll share the December pack survey later on, with the pack release.

Have a nice day!

gwishin39

Jun 25, 2022
Update from Sciamano. He plans to release the Pack tomorrow or the day after. Won't skip the next Month. Character suggestion is up. I suggested Timerra from Fire Emblem Engage.

I removed the links to the survey, as they should only be available for Patrons.

wonderful

Reactions: Seelecest

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
So it's now out?
I'll tell you a little secret so you can know for yourself before asking.

First, did he announce on Patreon that his new pack is out yet?

No? Alright then...

Second, did he announce on twitter that his new pack is out yet?

No again? Well... Then that means it's not out yet. So take some actual effort to find out for yourselves so you don't keep flooding the board with the same question over and over again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes