Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
He also decided for some reason he would personally release every possible permutation of nudity and accessories for every girl, resulting in up to 200 images per set
And this is bad exactly why? FYI, not everyone is fond of having 3-4 NSFW variations like they come from Logan or Zumi.

• Angry
Reactions: Serpentus

Kzor

May 27, 2021
And this is bad exactly why? FYI, not everyone is fond of having 3-4 NSFW variations like they come from Logan or Zumi.
It contributes to his burnout, and in most cases if you want a specific combination you can just make it out of two other images with photoshop or gimp

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Its not that easy to merge two artworks and make it look good lmao
Sometimes, yes, but for example, there's sets where the girl has three expressions (normal, slight smile, slightly open mouth). The mouth doesn't interfere with anything else and it's stupid easy to replace one with another, but the result is that the number of variants Sciamano has to make triples.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Sometimes, yes, but for example, there's sets where the girl has three expressions (normal, slight smile, slightly open mouth). The mouth doesn't interfere with anything else and it's stupid easy to replace one with another, but the result is that the number of variants Sciamano has to make triples.
Following you train of thought, the best option for artist would be just to release the PSD and let people make their own combinations of whatever they want it to be, right? But for some weird reason I think his gumroad and patreon subs are paying their money to get complete product instead of receiving a set of details and a short manual on how to make a sports car out of 3 nuts and 2 cranks. I mean, not everyone here is a PS/Gimp whiz, duh.

If you really fond of going DYI instead of "300 variations of the same expression and pose"- use smeagol's XCF files and make whatever you want.

• Angry
Reactions: Serpentus

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Following you train of thought, the best option for artist would be just to release the PSD and let people make their own combinations of whatever they want it to be, right? But for some weird reason I think his gumroad and patreon subs are paying their money to get complete product instead of receiving a set of details and a short manual on how to make a sports car out of 3 nuts and 2 cranks. I mean, not everyone here is a PS/Gimp whiz, duh.

If you really fond of going DYI instead of "300 variations of the same expression and pose"- use smeagol's XCF files and make whatever you want.
Patrons used to expect a full set every month too, and look where we're at.

imdboy11

Feb 16, 2022
Hey, is there any chance that you will do this for genshin characters aswell?

Thanks in advance for reading me

Reactions: haseobk

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
New/Last Artwork of the Pack and update by sciamano

Lilith 2-3.png

Lilith from "The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious", 3rd and last reward of the December pack.
This is the last image i needed to finish. Now as usual I'll start working on the nsfw variants for each picture. If everything goes well, I should be done by next week. Once I'm done, everyone who's waiting for the pack, will receive it as usual. Have a good weekend!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes