Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
If space is such an issue, people can compress the pics themselves once they get it.

I'd rather have pics without compression artifacts. Especially if they're something that's paid for.
I think those, who's getting stuf for free, should be grateful they get anything at all, and it's up to his patrons, who actually support him with dime and pound, to make demands on how he should process his images, no?

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I think those, who's getting stuf for free, should be grateful they get anything at all, and it's up to his patrons, who actually support him with dime and pound, to make demands on how he should process his images, no?
The thing is, he's providing a worse quality product for no discernible reason. There's not that much difference in size between a max quality jpeg and a lossless png.

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
The thing is, he's providing a worse quality product for no discernible reason. There's not that much difference in size between a max quality jpeg and a lossless png.
Max quality jpeg doesnt have artifacts like that... Those are low quality jpegs

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I also agree with freakinbloodsucker. Those of us who get Mirco's work for free via download should be happy that we get something. Yeah, I wish this recent set's extra with Makima had more variations, but I'll make do with it.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I don't think it changes the fact that paying customers should be getting the best possible picture quality. At the very least high quality .jpg and not the low quality .jpgs with the compression artifacts like in the latest release.

Knowing that Sciamano still gives out paid pics with compression artifacts isn't a great way to attract customers.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Max quality jpeg doesnt have artifacts like that... Those are low quality jpegs
I suggested max quality as a possible explanation. If they're lower-than-max that just makes it more baffling that he's deliberately saving them at a lower quality than what he provides

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes