Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

SmolPeenus

Sep 29, 2019

Fiona Frost from Spy X Family, ready for Valentine's day. 1st pic from this month's pack. Will Twilight ever notice her?
I goofed the order of the pics, since I didn't expect for finish this one so early. I'll probably work on Mitsuru next.
Naisu, can't wait until May or whenever he'll upload the pack.

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
can you see anything besides 1 face ? me niehter :LOL: . this is a experminet i done based on a curosity and it turned out true . this picture is the picture of 5 different artworks of sciamano 240 prefectly adjusted together with different opacity so all the faces can be seen(without any edits to warp pics) . my assumptions were true . sciamano DOES only use 1 face ..... but i still love his artstyle more than anyone

Antichikin450

Dec 13, 2020
can you see anything besides 1 face ? me niehter :LOL: . this is a experminet i done based on a curosity and it turned out true . this picture is the picture of 5 different artworks of sciamano 240 prefectly adjusted together with different opacity so all the faces can be seen(without any edits to warp pics) . my assumptions were true . sciamano DOES only use 1 face ..... but i still love his artstyle more than anyone
Well that's kinda literally every single artist who does pin up stuff most the time even Dandon or Csb etc

Reactions: ResidentNeet

SloppyTomato

Aug 12, 2020
He usually draws nose, mouth and generel form of the face very similar across all his artworks, and uses very subtle changes in the eyes to make the characters feel different - paired with the hairstyle & colorpalette of course.

Reactions: Flipl8 and Dtsnlvrs

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
As much as I love Sciamano's art, why in the holy fuck are the final images exported as JPEGs AND there is apparently no way to get ahold of PSDs? I'm not paying, so I can't complain much, but I would be fucking livid if I paid $16 for a pack on Gumroad just to find images with artifacting or washed out colors like some of these have, especially when the preview images are PNGs. I get with all the variations that the download would be enormous with PNGS, but that's why you have the damn PSD included.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
As much as I love Sciamano's art, why in the holy fuck are the final images exported as JPEGs AND there is apparently no way to get ahold of PSDs? I'm not paying, so I can't complain much, but I would be fucking livid if I paid $16 for a pack on Gumroad just to find images with artifacting or washed out colors like some of these have, especially when the preview images are PNGs. I get with all the variations that the download would be enormous with PNGS, but that's why you have the damn PSD included.
Yeah, we talked about it a while ago. Really, it makes no sense, pngs are just a little bigger than high quality jpegs.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, we talked about it a while ago. Really, it makes no sense, pngs are just a little bigger than high quality jpegs.
It's things like these that keep me from supporting artists. I don't want to pay for "loot boxes" of art because you get shit like this. The original image looks fantastic but you get shit quality or it's otherwise not what you expected. The artist has their money and you have unsatisfying low-quality art along with art you may or may not have wanted in the first place. I am certainly not paying 160% the original price because the artist wants to pressure people into staying subscribed. It pisses me off honestly because Sciamano does some fantastic art but drives a lot of people away from supporting with stupid decisions.

• Angry
Reactions: HansukeX and aqs101

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
It's things like these that keep me from supporting artists. I don't want to pay for "loot boxes" of art because you get shit like this. The original image looks fantastic but you get shit quality or it's otherwise not what you expected. The artist has their money and you have unsatisfying low-quality art along with art you may or may not have wanted in the first place. I am certainly not paying 160% the original price because the artist wants to pressure people into staying subscribed. It pisses me off honestly because Sciamano does some fantastic art but drives a lot of people away from supporting with stupid decisions.
Meanwhile here people complain about content taking too much space and asking for it to be compressed for lower rsolution and less size... I mean, we will never have individuals that are fully satisfied with paid content given out for free, right?

Last edited:

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Meanwhile here people complain about content taking too much space and asking for it to be compressed for lower rsolution and less size... I mean, we will never have individuals that are fully satisfied with paid content given out for free, right?
And you know what? Having a PSD would resolve both problems. It takes up too much space because the artist puts out a hundred plus variations on the same piece of art. Include a handful of variations and a PSD so that people can get whatever other variations they may be interested in. I AM satisfied because I'm getting it for free, but even if I weren't, I'd still be getting the same quality. I am explaining why I WOULDN'T be satisfied as a paying customer. This is really not the conflict you're making it out to be, especially since the example you give includes videos and not just still images.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes