Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Here is the Full post from his Patreon. He will be skipping next Month.

April 1-3.png

My OC April, showing her B side. 3rd and last pic from this month's pack.
Now I have to go through the variants of the 3 main pictures and then send the pack as a whole once they are finished, to the patrons that were billed in February 1st.

Considering the month is almost over, I may have to skip the March pack, but that will give me some more time to finish the setup of the print store. Next charge will probably be in April 1st. I'll announce it in a later post.

piercingWinds

Dec 30, 2021
Here is the Full post from his Patreon. He will be skipping next Month.

My OC April, showing her B side. 3rd and last pic from this month's pack.
Now I have to go through the variants of the 3 main pictures and then send the pack as a whole once they are finished, to the patrons that were billed in February 1st.

Considering the month is almost over, I may have to skip the March pack, but that will give me some more time to finish the setup of the print store. Next charge will probably be in April 1st. I'll announce it in a later post.
Isnt he always skipping next month? xD

Lewddude13

Aug 16, 2020
No, because almost if not all of what he draws on streams are released in the packs.
I meant the pictures he didn't post on social media or pack. I remember him drawing pictures of his girls in school uniforms on his early streams, but he didn't post those pictures anywhere.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
I meant the pictures he didn't post on social media or pack. I remember him drawing pictures of his girls in school uniforms on his early streams, but he didn't post those pictures anywhere.
He probably didn’t post them anywhere, he probably drew them for practice on his streams.

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
Hey, anyone can explain how his subscription works? I tried to subscribe on February and Sciamano said I subscribed too late to get February pack.:WaitWhat:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey, anyone can explain how his subscription works? I tried to subscribe on February and Sciamano said I subscribed too late to get February pack.:WaitWhat:
Just go to his FAQ on Patreon and you will find your answer. Here is an excerpt from there.
"How come I'm not getting the October pack even tho I joined in October? I joined in October, and I should get the rewards in November, according to this.

If you're looking to get a specific package, you should always make sure to read the description of the post announcing it (the post with the previews). In the description of the October pack (and any other pack) you'll find its deadline, which is always the 1st day of the month that gives the name to the pack.
e.g. in case of the October pack, you have to pledge before October 1st in order to get the pack.

The billing system may make it more confusing since it refers to the month which you join, not the month of the day when you get charged
e.g. If you join before October 1st to get the October pack, the system will say that you supported me for the month of September.

That's how I decided to name the packages and I hope it's not too messy.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: baster306
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes