Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
It is official. March will be skipped. The next Pack will (hopefully) be the April one.

Hello everyone,

Since the February pack is not finished yet and it's too late to make polls for the March pack, I'm pausing pledges. Active patrons will not be billed on March 1st. Billing will resume on April 1st.

For anyone asking about the February pack, I have to go through the variants of the 3 main pictures and then send the pack as a whole once they are finished, to the patrons that were billed on February 1st.

Pledges are not upfront, so if you joined after February 1st, you won't get the February pack. You'll have to wait for the next pack and next charge.

Also pledging doesn't give you access to all my previous packs. If you want my previous packs you have to purchase them on Gumroad.

All information is available in my FAQ, pinned post and post updates.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
It is official. March will be skipped. The next Pack will (hopefully) be the April one.

Hello everyone,

Since the February pack is not finished yet and it's too late to make polls for the March pack, I'm pausing pledges. Active patrons will not be billed on March 1st. Billing will resume on April 1st.

For anyone asking about the February pack, I have to go through the variants of the 3 main pictures and then send the pack as a whole once they are finished, to the patrons that were billed on February 1st.

Pledges are not upfront, so if you joined after February 1st, you won't get the February pack. You'll have to wait for the next pack and next charge.

Also pledging doesn't give you access to all my previous packs. If you want my previous packs you have to purchase them on Gumroad.

Written like someone who just plain doesn't give a fuck anymore. A case of take it or leave it and Sciamano won't give a fuck about that either.

Jul 12, 2022
What happened? Is this a common thing for Sciamano?
I haven't been supporting him for too long, but it's the first time it has happened since I follow

Flipl8

Sep 8, 2020
He’s been skipping months pretty regularly for a long time now. For example look at his 2022 releases on gum road: January, April, July, October, December. That’s 5 for 12. Granted he had eye trouble last year, but the year before that he was 6 for 12 months. Same in 2020.

He simply isn’t capable of producing at a monthly tempo. It was pretty frustrating when I was a patron. He ought to own up and start billing bimonthly, because frankly, setting the expectation of a monthly release is dishonest.

• Wow
Reactions: Momo Nishimiya

baster306

Nov 17, 2021

Hello everyone,

If he doesn't release anything for March, why don't give an option to get February pack to those who want to pay for it. Strange guy.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
You guys ever thought about the # of variations with his picture sets? That's probably why he doesn't release monthly.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
No one asked him to do 50 useless variations per character lmao
Are you sure about that? Are you one of his patrons and fully aware of each and every poll he's holding for them, including "amount of variations"? It's easy for freeleechers like us to speculate on something they're unaware of.
Just for shits and giggles. take a look at his older works, he didn't use to make 100+ picture sets back then.
And I strongly doubt that it was one particular day he woke up and told himself "That is IT - I'm going to draw way more variations for no particular reason! It's is said and it shall be done!!!"

lmao.

Last edited:

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
You guys ever thought about the # of variations with his picture sets? That's probably why he doesn't release monthly.
I don't mind that he doesn't release monthly nor I'm not against quantity of variations. But the situation when you can't get his works when you noticed something interesting for you and when you must pay for pack before you even know which arts gonna be included isn't very fair to say the least.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
As freeloaders who do not pay him for his work, we shouldn't complain about his sets.
I usually don't get involved in the "negative" "discussions" (had to put in quotes) here or anywhere online anymore. To me it is just funny how much (mostly) freeloaders complain about the Artwork and schedules of creators to whom they haven't or ever plan to pledge a single penny to. You hardly find any constructive criticism. Mostly it is just them throwing hissy-fits because they don't get their free stuff on time. Enough of that though.

I don't mind that he doesn't release monthly nor I'm not against quantity of variations. But the situation when you can't get his works when you noticed something interesting for you and when you must pay for pack before you even know which arts gonna be included isn't very fair to say the least.
This is just false. Sciamano doesn't charge upfront on his Patreon. You can become a patron on any day of the month and see all his previews and won't be charged a cent as long as you cancel your patronage on the last day of the Month. He also always posts a full preview of the complete set (that you will be charged the following month for) before the end of the month.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes