Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here is the png version...

Beidou 1-3.png

Genshin Impact pro tip: there is a luxurious chest on Beidou's ship.

Drawn on Twitch stream and finished today.

I tried something quicker for this picture and completely skipped lineart. The result satisfies me. I'd also love to draw more Beidou in future, since she's my favorite. I feel like she's not appreciated enough. Btw Ryuu is being worked on, but off stream only (she might be a lil much for stream).

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I have GIMP, but I have an older version that's incompatible with xcf files. I DL'ed an older version because I couldn't figure out the newest version from the previous version I had.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
I have GIMP, but I have an older version that's incompatible with xcf files. I DL'ed an older version because I couldn't figure out the newest version from the previous version I had.
I'm sure there must videos in YouTube by a very nice Indian guy that can help you with that

Windcomet36

Apr 28, 2022
Also, there's seems to be. A problem in here cause the images posted here don't load (at least on my side. Both on phone and pc)

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Uninstall your current GIMP application and download the current version on their .

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes