Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Heads up, the April pack will take longer, and the May one will be skipped.

Hello there,

April pack is still on work and, since the month is almost over, I will as usual pause the next billing cycle. Active patrons will not be billed on May 1st. Billing will resume on June 1st.

So in case you were worried about not getting your April pack, rest assured it is yet to be finished. Unfortunately I've been somewhat slow in the past months and this is not news for long time patrons.

Now just to check if you are actually eligible for this pack, make sure you were billed on April 1st for your tier. If you weren't then you are not going to get the April pack once it's finished. As for people still asking for the February pack...it's been out for a while and if you didn't get it here, then you were not eligible for it since you probably joined after February 1st.

As usual sorry for the delay. I'll try my best to finish it this upcoming month.

Have a nice day pimps!

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
Heads up, the April pack will take longer, and the May one will be skipped.

Hello there,

April pack is still on work and, since the month is almost over, I will as usual pause the next billing cycle. Active patrons will not be billed on May 1st. Billing will resume on June 1st.

So in case you were worried about not getting your April pack, rest assured it is yet to be finished. Unfortunately I've been somewhat slow in the past months and this is not news for long time patrons.

Now just to check if you are actually eligible for this pack, make sure you were billed on April 1st for your tier. If you weren't then you are not going to get the April pack once it's finished. As for people still asking for the February pack...it's been out for a while and if you didn't get it here, then you were not eligible for it since you probably joined after February 1st.

As usual sorry for the delay. I'll try my best to finish it this upcoming month.

Have a nice day pimps!
Somewhat new here is him pausing packs a normal thing? been reading up on the topics here and it seems to happen often

Reactions: piercingWinds

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Then why do they do the pause wouldn't it be better to just make it once every 2 months?
It's more he takes a break when he either gets burned out or he won't finish a pack in time or he's having health issues, pretty sure Patreon is a month by month service, not sure if they can do every 2 months.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
It's more he takes a break when he either gets burned out or he won't finish a pack in time or he's having health issues, pretty sure Patreon is a month by month service, not sure if they can do every 2 months.
But they draw like 2 to 3 drawings extra in between? :cautious: *edit meant like they can't finish a pack on time but has time to draw 2 to 3 extra in between

Last edited:

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
So he set up a shop with his merchandise:
It's decent, while it's nice that you can get his artworks as posters or stickers and the pricing is not too bad but I'm sure some of us could already have his content as posters through other printing sites especially in case if you wanted a certain nude variant from from his sets or you've edited yourself that he may not offer officially

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
It's decent, while it's nice that you can get his artworks as posters or stickers and the pricing is not too bad but I'm sure some of us could already have his content as posters through other printing sites especially in case if you wanted a certain nude variant from from his sets or you've edited yourself that he may not offer officially
what is a good printing site? first time I think of this and might be a good idea lol. I want his beidou pics as posters

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
what is a good printing site? first time I think of this and might be a good idea lol. I want his beidou pics as posters
I'm sure you can find plenty of printing sites online, I'm saying people probably would have already thought about the idea printing his content as posters themselves anyways and unless sciamano doesn't plan on offering NSFW versions like sakimichan does with her print shop people could just take a nude variant of one of artworks whether he done himself or someone edited for their own personal preference and just make it into a poster that they can have instead

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes