Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
What kind of mental health problem is sciamano dealing with ? I heard he had one but i don't know the name.
The sad thing is you can tell he is dealing with something. I check his IG sometimes and i see how he had an absolute meltdown over a simple criticism . I pray for his health . His art is goated and his hands are legendary

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
What kind of mental health problem is sciamano dealing with ? I heard he had one but i don't know the name.
The sad thing is you can tell he is dealing with something. I check his IG sometimes and i see how he had an absolute meltdown over a simple criticism . I pray for his health . His art is goated and his hands are legendary
Fragile ego.

Neon_simp

Mar 19, 2022
Its always baffling to me. These artists and even cosplayers, etc, they receive literally thousands of possitive comments, praising their work, admiring what they do, sometimes they won't bother to reply...

but they get like 10 troll accounts and 1 hater, and they go absolute ballistic over that. why?

• Angry
Reactions: throwthisawayaway

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Its always baffling to me. These artists and even cosplayers, etc, they receive literally thousands of possitive comments, praising their work, admiring what they do, sometimes they won't bother to reply...

but they get like 10 troll accounts and 1 hater, and they go absolute ballistic over that. why?
It's precisely because they're flooded with positive feedback that they can't take criticism. When they're at their peak, everything seems dandy; but eventually the passion wanes, the quality drops slowly over time, and discordant voices start to grow in number, which provokes the stans to go overboard with their support. This creates a huge disconnect when the negative criticism becomes to big to ignore

nidezrel

Jul 18, 2020

It's called negativity bias. It's just how the human brain works. It's why the news is all about disasters. It's why clickbait is often about horrible things (or making them seem horrible or scandalous). It takes a lot of mental discipline and emotional regulation to not let it get to you, especially when it's about something as personal as your artwork.

Edit: Just remembered this video on it.

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Somehow I don't understand how does his ego is connected with beggars (let's be honest, if we spend our time here - we're after getting paid stuff without paying any dime for it which makes us beggars) at this message board. It may be an issue for his patrons, his viewers, who support the artist with donations and monthly subscription, they got all rights to voice their concern, you, on the other hand, are doing nothing but waiting for a new leak to land, acting like some google-shrinks and shit talking the artist inbetween waiting. That's weird, if you ask me.

For the sake of staying ontopic though - I wonder if he's going to do more of his OC's "Hot Coffee" packs (Chloe is off for obvious reason, Valerie and Bianca are the ones that may potentially get more "exposure).

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
Somehow I don't understand how does his ego is connected with beggars (let's be honest, if we spend our time here - we're after getting paid stuff without paying any dime for it which makes us beggars) at this message board. It may be an issue for his patrons, his viewers, who support the artist with donations and monthly subscription, they got all rights to voice their concern, you, on the other hand, are doing nothing but waiting for a new leak to land, acting like some google-shrinks and shit talking the artist inbetween waiting. That's weird, if you ask me.

For the sake of staying ontopic though - I wonder if he's going to do more of his OC's "Hot Coffee" packs (Chloe is off for obvious reason, Valerie and Bianca are the ones that may potentially get more "exposure).
This is a forum isn't it? And we're still talking about Sciamano at the end of the day? If you want to support him that much you could equally just ignore all of this and wait for the next new leak to get here too. Besides if he's gonna be upset at some trolls and have a mental problem then eventually you'd lose out on future content too we're just curious not weird, we are humans after all if we genuinly hated him none of us would be here

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes