Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Hey, sorry, but would anyone be able to edit these arts to make the tops more see through?

I currently only have access to a phone, and can't really do it myself, thanks, would really appreciate it.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Hey, sorry, but would anyone be able to edit these arts to make the tops more see through?

I currently only have access to a phone, and can't really do it myself, thanks, would really appreciate it.
No can do, much as I'd like. The boobs in the clothed versions are looser than in the nude ones, you need to have actual redrawing skills, which is beyond my abilities

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
We got another skipped month...

Hello,

As you probably expected, I couldn't finish the April pack in time, so I'm pausing the next billing cycle. The pack is 60% done and, if everything goes well, it will be finished by next week.

What does this mean? That no one will be charged at the beginning of June. Once the April pack is finished, I will announce it and send it to whoever is eligible.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for postponing this once again.

Have a nice day!

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
Yeah, but those take like an afternoon tops, not as much work as one from the packs
I guess so yeah, also do agree with you might as well might them every other month instead of it saying monthly, New people would join thinking that it would be monthly

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes