Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
you know that if you do edits of his oc's he's gonna eventually stop drawing them right?
What is he gonna do, make them even less nude? He won't stop drawing them, not for any real amount of time. His ego won't allow it to not share his OCs with the world and get all that adoration. And so all he can do is writhe in hypocritical anger.

orcaorquestra

Mar 23, 2023
What is he gonna do, make them even less nude? He won't stop drawing them, not for any real amount of time. His ego won't allow it to not share his OCs with the world and get all that adoration. And so all he can do is writhe in hypocritical anger.
the first time these edits became a real problem he legit stopped drawing them for weeks, and damn, someone got angry real fast lul

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
you do realize this community is one of the reason he doesn't upload as often as he used to, right?
Why would he care about a small forum? He's a big artist, there is nothing here for him to really care about if this forum was truly the cause then that would be kinda sad. im gonna have to agree with Mf746246 him not drawing his oc's or anything doesn't really hurt this forum at all sure we'd lose out but really maybe itll get him to finish his packs on time for once, maybe you should think things through before making an account to be toxic here

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I know this has been discussed many times already, but I don’t remember seeing a definitive answer: do we know why he won’t make NSFW variants of OCs anymore (or at least certain ones)? I keep trying to wrap my head around it, and I always come up short. So he doesn’t like people doing edits, fine—but why? Does he believe that shoddy edits getting circulated gives him a bad rep? Is he too attached to his OCs that he doesn’t want other people jacking off to them? Does he just think that characters from famous IPs get him better returns on average? Why?

I’m still not 100% sure what to think of it, but I know of one other artist who stopped doing NSFW OCs because they allegedly received threats from people who wanted more; could the same have happened to Sciamano?—Though from what little I’ve seen of his fanbase, I’d expect him to get more threats for not drawing NSFW OCs than the reverse…

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I know this has been discussed many times already, but I don’t remember seeing a definitive answer: do we know why he won’t make NSFW variants of OCs anymore (or at least certain ones)?
he did never explicitly explained the reason why, as much I would believe the edits we make is the reason why but I'm almost convinced there's other reasons why he refuses to give his OC variations, he stop doing the variations in '20 and mentioned the edits a year later, it may not be much but the time gap plus him starting to constantly nuking the R34 thread when people has been uploading his shit there years prior

so I'm very sure there's other reasons besides the edits, he just refusing give a explanation and him not giving a reason why is not going to help since he keeps making his OCs hot and his supporters would want a NSFW variations of said OC

I know some people are going to disagree with me with those points, but this situation and the other issues people have and sciamano not giving any explanations to them is very sus and rather ignorant to me

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
People heard one person mention it here and then latched on to it as a scapegoat for a problem that has always existed. He has never drawn OCs nude regularly.

Here is the chronological list of OCs and whether they had nsfw or not, then you can make your own conclusions. Ones with asterisks could technically have nsfw versions released in future packs.

--2018-- (1 nsfw artwork)

first chloe, no
chloe upper body drawing, no
Chloe on the chair with the book and music, yes
chloe body pillow, no
chloe halloween, no
random chloe thank you artwork, no
ariana grande santa chloe, no

--2019-- (2 nsfw artworks)

chloe lingerie headphones, yes
valerie bunny, no
bianca pateron tiers, no
chloe summer, no
myra summer, no
valerie summer, no
chloe street, no
5x anime artworks, no
valerie succubus, no
mummy myra, no
chloe witch, no
april, yes
mistletoe valerie and chloe, no
chloe 2020, no

--2020-- (1 nsfw artwork)

valerie street, no
bianca, yes
chloe sleepy, no
chloe peace sign, no
chloe valerie lockdown, no
myra bunny, no
chloe basketball, no
april summer, no
chloe 100k, no
valerie succubus 2, no
myra summer, no
bianca summer, no
chloe summer, no
chloe ice cream, no
chloe catgirl, no
myra nun, no
chloe yukata, no
april witch, no
christmas chloe, no

--2021-- (1 nsfw artwork)

kiko, no
kiko mouse, no
april bunny, no
chloe lingerie, yes
bianca halloween, no
chloe see through, no
april 400k, no
kiko new years, no

--2022-- (0 nsfw artworks)

chloe facemask, no
myra tiger, no
chloe valentines, no
april portrait, no
chloe gantz, no
bianca bunny, no
chloe summer, no
chloe 600k, no
summer anime april, no
hottub valerie, no
kiko halloween, no
chloe christmas, no

--2023-- (1 nsfw artwork so far)

valerie gym, no
chloe happy birthday, no*
bianca valentines, no*
april, yes
Chloe morning, no*
Myra fan, no*
april bunny 2, no*
chloe shop, no*
chloe green jumper 1, no*
chloe green jumper 2, no*

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
People heard one person mention it here and then latched on to it as a scapegoat for a problem that has always existed. He has never drawn OCs nude regularly.

Here is the chronological list of OCs and whether they had nsfw or not, then you can make your own conclusions. Ones with asterisks could technically have nsfw versions released in future packs.

--2018-- (1 nsfw artwork)

first chloe, no
chloe upper body drawing, no
Chloe on the chair with the book and music, yes
chloe body pillow, no
chloe halloween, no
random chloe thank you artwork, no
ariana grande santa chloe, no

--2019-- (2 nsfw artworks)

chloe lingerie headphones, yes
valerie bunny, no
bianca pateron tiers, no
chloe summer, no
myra summer, no
valerie summer, no
chloe street, no
5x anime artworks, no
valerie succubus, no
mummy myra, no
chloe witch, no
april, yes
mistletoe valerie and chloe, no
chloe 2020, no

--2020-- (1 nsfw artwork)

valerie street, no
bianca, yes
chloe sleepy, no
chloe peace sign, no
chloe valerie lockdown, no
myra bunny, no
chloe basketball, no
april summer, no
chloe 100k, no
valerie succubus 2, no
myra summer, no
bianca summer, no
chloe summer, no
chloe ice cream, no
chloe catgirl, no
myra nun, no
chloe yukata, no
april witch, no
christmas chloe, no

--2021-- (1 nsfw artwork)

kiko, no
kiko mouse, no
april bunny, no
chloe lingerie, yes
bianca halloween, no
chloe see through, no
april 400k, no
kiko new years, no

--2022-- (0 nsfw artworks)

chloe facemask, no
myra tiger, no
chloe valentines, no
april portrait, no
chloe gantz, no
bianca bunny, no
chloe summer, no
chloe 600k, no
summer anime april, no
hottub valerie, no
kiko halloween, no
chloe christmas, no

--2023-- (1 nsfw artwork so far)

valerie gym, no
chloe happy birthday, no*
bianca valentines, no*
april, yes
Chloe morning, no*
Myra fan, no*
april bunny 2, no*
chloe shop, no*
chloe green jumper 1, no*
chloe green jumper 2, no*
Well, has he ever mentioned a reason he won’t draw any, then? If it’s something he’s never done much from the start, and he blows a gasket over every NSFW edit, that to me could be evidence pointing towards his being too attached to his OCs to “share” them with the rabble, but it’s nothing conclusive.

It’s a real headscratcher.

Sustavo pringle

Aug 28, 2022
I know this has been discussed many times already, but I don’t remember seeing a definitive answer: do we know why he won’t make NSFW variants of OCs anymore (or at least certain ones)? I keep trying to wrap my head around it, and I always come up short. So he doesn’t like people doing edits, fine—but why? Does he believe that shoddy edits getting circulated gives him a bad rep? Is he too attached to his OCs that he doesn’t want other people jacking off to them? Does he just think that characters from famous IPs get him better returns on average? Why?

I’m still not 100% sure what to think of it, but I know of one other artist who stopped doing NSFW OCs because they allegedly received threats from people who wanted more; could the same have happened to Sciamano?—Though from what little I’ve seen of his fanbase, I’d expect him to get more threats for not drawing NSFW OCs than the reverse…
I think it's not uncommon for artists to straight up stop drawing certain stuff because of shitty actions from the fanbase.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
Well, has he ever mentioned a reason he won’t draw any, then? If it’s something he’s never done much from the start, and he blows a gasket over every NSFW edit, that to me could be evidence pointing towards his being too attached to his OCs to “share” them with the rabble, but it’s nothing conclusive.

It’s a real headscratcher.
I think it's the whole attachment to his own oc's too much, treats them kinda like irl ppl so would be the best explination, but a bit odd how it's moreso like "Look at my sexy ocs." then suddenly "Noooo you're not supposed to draw or edit them naked!"

Glittercannon

Apr 6, 2022
but I know of one other artist who stopped doing NSFW OCs because they allegedly received threats from people who wanted more; could the same have happened to Sciamano?
Who was the other artist?

Also some artist have problem with bad edits from 3rd party, if sciamano is self-conscious about what’s people think is official that may be why.

Reactions: Sustavo pringle
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes