Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

butznutz1

May 26, 2021
The Bonus Stuff poll ended in a tie, TuskaTsuki Rio and Alpha both received 381 votes. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
anyone knows how poll suggestions work? and if there any at all? I would like to suggest Mujina from SSSS Dynazenon to Sciamano, I think his still will suit perfectly and she is such a beautiful character with room for variants and stuff. So I was thinking about subscribing to his patreon and suggest Mujina on the polls tirelessly haha

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Ningg 1-3.png

Ningguang in her Orchid's Evening Gown outfit. Just felt like drawing her since she's one of my favorite Genshin Impact characters.
It was supposed to take much less time and less render... I'll start working on the new stuff in the next days.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Man you have the best collection Art
Respect +1

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Hiikari~san

Aug 21, 2021
And before that was Angel in 2019... he really just doesn't draw fighting game characters at all compared to other artists, which is a bummer...
i think its because of patreon polls, it wasn’t his fault to begin with and besides he put Cammy twice in 2 straight polls. he wanted Cammy to win but he also wanted what his patreon community wants.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
It looks like he has done these of spite for not having Cammy chosen in the polls. In the other hand, if he does three characters per month, why did he just simply put two to select and the other of his own election??? He's the artist after all.
Because he may be the artist but the money comes from the followers

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
The majority of his patrons must be a weeb then since most thing he draws is either genshin impact or anime character.
Or mayne he is playing safe card, evading characters that may be a reason of copyright infringements (hello blizzard), hence Hoyolab seems to be completely fine with their IP being used both as SFW fanpics and R34 conetnt.

Glittercannon

Apr 6, 2022
Or mayne he is playing safe card, evading characters that may be a reason of copyright infringements (hello blizzard), hence Hoyolab seems to be completely fine with their IP being used both as SFW fanpics and R34 conetnt.
But when was last time an artist was shut down for copyright? It not stopping other big artists from doing it.

Reactions: Sustavo pringle

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

RaidenYae 1-3.png

Happy Birthday Ei! Here a quick artwork made for the occasion. Raiden and Yae (and Sara) from Genshin Impact.

Next post I'll pause the pledges for this month. As I said earlier, I want to change the way everything works with billing and such.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019

View attachment 2726169

A slight offtopic, but I like the small detail on Ei's B-day gift, normally someone who's celebrating sends you his signature dish, but according to lore, since Ei is known as the one who can't cook, she basically sends you 2 onigiri and 2 dango sweets.

I wonder if he's going to continiue his "gym wear" series with newer characters, I mean, Kirara would look quite interesting.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes