Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A slight offtopic, but I like the small detail on Ei's B-day gift, normally someone who's celebrating sends you his signature dish, but according to lore, since Ei is known as the one who can't cook, she basically sends you 2 onigiri and 2 dango sweets.

I wonder if he's going to continiue his "gym wear" series with newer characters, I mean, Kirara would look quite interesting.
it's kinda sweet that she'd be willing to share her favorite treats with us :giggle:

Go_away.

Jun 28, 2023
Genuinely I don't really like most art styles, but good god... This one is fire I like the real-ish/anime type style, and the rendering is beautiful.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
As anticipated, sciamano is skipping the next Billing Cyle...

Hello everyone,

As anticipated in my previous posts, I will now pause the next Patreon billing cycle.

What does it mean?
No patron will be charged on July 1st. The next billing cycle will be on August 1st.

Why?
I want the billing to happen when the pack is ready. No previews system anymore.

Who will be in the pack?
Tsukatsuki Rio - Blue Archive for the Bonus Stuff artwork
Kafka - Honkai: Star Rail for the Hot Coffee Artwork

As for the monthly, I could make a NSFW alt version of one of my recent pictures or work on something else (you won't get to decide what it is). I'll leave you the choice with this poll.
FireShot Capture 003 - Home - Patreon - www.patreon.com.png

harrybaine

Sep 20, 2022
Lol at the people thinking this was done using A.l. Nearly the entire painting process can be seen on his twitch channel, not to mention the guy absolutely detests a.i.

Reactions: Flipl8

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I hope there will be variations for this. I was informed there will be variations with the Blue Archive piece.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes