Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Noobknight

Sep 26, 2021
if im not wrong , sciamano also asked his patreons for the 3rd and piece of artwork
he said he can either work on one of the pics he drew before ( gym cammy , gym yor ( which i hardly believe will be picked off due to her being recently drawn ) )
or he can draw a new piece

dtrain2000

Oct 7, 2021
if im not wrong , sciamano also asked his patreons for the 3rd and piece of artwork
he said he can either work on one of the pics he drew before ( gym cammy , gym yor ( which i hardly believe will be picked off due to her being recently drawn ) )
or he can draw a new piece
It was either Cammy or Ningguang. I believe Cammy got more votes. He mentioned that he's not going to do any specific redraws for Cammy, including her original outfit.

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
Hi does anyone have pack 20.11 and 20.09? thanks
I understand you're knew here, but since common sense didn't seem to work, here's the takeaway about F95: for the vast majority of threads, you want to start with the first post (that's where the download links usually are).

Reactions: Cactus_101

Love kai

Apr 11, 2023
Is there a hd version of his latest Ningguang work? I’ve been looking for it for a while now but the images he posted on Twitter/artstation are kinda low res or is it just me?

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I would've loved to have seen NSFW's for Extra 1, but it's Mirco's choice. Either way, I can't wait for this.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes