Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
He does, that's about the only game he plays right now
Allow to disagree, he also draws characters from different animated shows, also his latest gem, Kafka, is from another game, same studio though...

Anywho, assuming he's a one-trick-pony fixated on only one game is a bit farfletched.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
i think even if he wanted to draw what he wanted it would be genshin anyways, everything he does on his streams is genshin, his socials genshin, he doesn't do anything other than genshin whether his fans want it or not
I don't see the problem here, people have their issues with Genshin characters - okay, fine, Internet is full of decent artists who draw all kinds of characters aside from Genshin, raid their threads for fresh finds, what's the point of bashing an artist who has enough talent to draw characters of his favorite game? It's just like going to Logan Cure's thread and start demanding him to stop drawing Overwatch girls, or telling Juicy Neko he's only focused on Final Fantasy vids, he should switch to something completely new and fresh...

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
This is my personal opinion but dear sciamano:
For the love of god , im on my knees, sucking your humongous balls , PLEASE STOP DRAWING GENSHIN IMPACT LEFT AND RIGHT.
I'm dying for him to do more One Piece. IIRC he's only done one NSFW of Nami and a couple other one-off pieces.

awwbooks642

Jun 8, 2022
Allow to disagree, he also draws characters from different animated shows, also his latest gem, Kafka, is from another game, same studio though...

Anywho, assuming he's a one-trick-pony fixated on only one game is a bit farfletched.
I was agreeing to the post above mine that he does love genshin, not saying that's the only franchise he draws characters from.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
New Polls are Up...

The Bonus Stuff is pretty meh for me...
Haven't played Fate in over a year...
NIKKE is an absolutely horrendous "game"...
Haven't read/watched the other 2 Manga/Anime...
So I by default picked Morgan Le Fay...

For Hot Coffee I picked Tsunade...
Just for nostalgia...

Who would have yall picked?...

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
He hasn't done any fate representatives in a long while so morgan gets my vote, and i don't think sciamano any smaller chested girls previously so seeing tatsumaki would be nice to see

dtrain2000

Oct 7, 2021
New Polls are Up...

The Bonus Stuff is pretty meh for me...
Haven't played Fate in over a year...
NIKKE is an absolutely horrendous "game"...
Haven't read/watched the other 2 Manga/Anime...
So I by default picked Morgan Le Fay...

For Hot Coffee I picked Tsunade...
Just for nostalgia...

Who would have yall picked?...
Again, would love to see a fighting game character like Juri... but then again, Mirco's community is full of gacha addicts, so I don't expect her to win. Wouldn't be too surprised if she does though, she's a very sexy character.

Also, I would like to know if a patreon of Mirco would be able to show us the poll results like last time.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnoTurtl

gPGP

Oct 25, 2020
Again, would love to see a fighting game character like Juri... but then again, Mirco's community is full of gacha addicts, so I don't expect her to win. Wouldn't be too surprised if she does though, she's a very sexy character.

Also, I would like to know if a patreon of Mirco would be able to show us the poll results like last time.
True actually, she does'nt even have an interesting design, it's just another generic fox eared girl from another gacha/waifu collector, but she is winning by a large margin. It was nice to see a Cammy set though

dtrain2000

Oct 7, 2021
True actually, she does'nt even have an interesting design, it's just another generic fox eared girl from another gacha/waifu collector, but she is winning by a large margin. It was nice to see a Cammy set though
It feels like the only place you're going to find gacha fans in the art community is from within Mirco's fanbase. I absolutely hate how he's garnered a fanbase full of gacha fans. The characters they like are so boring and their designs are so similar, but they always win because the vast majority of his fans don't play anything but gacha. Sorry for ranting, it's just quite irritating how bad their taste is. We'll never get the characters we really want because of them and there's nothing we can do about it. Mirco will probably never end up drawing the really good characters too, and it sucks. I saw a comment from a patron of Mirco saying they knew who would win the moment they saw the Honkai character, and it's sad that they were right. I don't think any of Mirco's fans outside of his Patreon play gacha, either.
1692569159526.png

Thefizzinator

Jun 15, 2020
Street Fighter 6 has a legitimate case for being among the greatest fighting games of all-time. Juri and Cammy be absolutely smoking in that game too. Would love to see more than just an extended sketch of Cammy.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Sorry for ranting, it's just quite irritating how bad their taste is
Really? Just because it is not to your taste doesn't make it bad...
Mirco & most of his Patreons enjoy Gacha games...
Would I as a Patron enjoy a bit more variety? Sure...
It is not like he is pushing it himself...
He gives us a choice and most just want the Gacha Waifus...
It is what it is...

So enough of that...
The Final results are here...

1.png 2.png

Reactions: awwbooks642

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
tsunade is nice but i wish anis one wouldve won on the bonus side solely bc i dont think ive seen sciamano draw REALLY huge tits

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes