Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
It feels like the only place you're going to find gacha fans in the art community is from within Mirco's fanbase. I absolutely hate how he's garnered a fanbase full of gacha fans. The characters they like are so boring and their designs are so similar, but they always win because the vast majority of his fans don't play anything but gacha. Sorry for ranting, it's just quite irritating how bad their taste is. We'll never get the characters we really want because of them and there's nothing we can do about it. Mirco will probably never end up drawing the really good characters too, and it sucks. I saw a comment from a patron of Mirco saying they knew who would win the moment they saw the Honkai character, and it's sad that they were right. I don't think any of Mirco's fans outside of his Patreon play gacha, either.
View attachment 2866293
It's kind of sad and ironic to see special snowflakes with distinguished taste for perfection sitting here, waiting for pack leaks and ranting, while filthy gacha fans support artist with their cash... I mean, you want to enforce your exclusive character opinion - go ahead and sub to Mirco's patreon, so you can voice your opinion and maybe your waifu will also get some attention.

jb44

Sep 22, 2021
It's kind of sad and ironic to see special snowflakes with distinguished taste for perfection sitting here, waiting for pack leaks and ranting, while filthy gacha fans support artist with their cash... I mean, you want to enforce your exclusive character opinion - go ahead and sub to Mirco's patreon, so you can voice your opinion and maybe your waifu will also get some attention.
I don't know, it's kind of a catch 22. Maybe all the people who don't want constant gacha characters unsubbed long ago, because the barrage of gacha fans constantly voting for their gacha characters make it practically impossible for any non-gacha character to win. What incentive is there to sub or keep being subbed if gacha characters you don't like keep getting picked to be drawn? You would need an overwhelming influx of new (non-gacha fan) subbers to even have a chance at defeating the gacha fans at the polls.

A possible solution, since he does 2 polls, may be that he could add all the gacha characters to one poll and all the non-gacha to the other ensuring that at least both parties are happy with 1 of the 2 polls. Then again, maybe he likes drawing gacha characters and he's happy with the current situation... :unsure:

Bohus

Sep 25, 2017
I modified Sciamano's nice artworks and I made an alternative version of Kafka from this month and I did one of Jahy back from january 2022.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perfect fit for the dedicated thread ;)

Reactions: PixXou

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
can't wait to see 500 different variations for this with little to no difference
Can Yall complainers come up with a new schtick?...
At least try to be original with your bashing, it is getting old...
We are through with the 1000 Variation and Compression bit...
Much has changed since I last left the Forum...
Yall leechers are getting lazy...

*s (just in case)​

Reactions: Flipl8

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
IF there are gonna be any variations to the Valerie piece. Mirco's been selective about who he makes NSFW's for his OC ladies. Recently was April, and that was gorgeous.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
IF there are gonna be any variations to the Valerie piece. Mirco's been selective about who he makes NSFW's for his OC ladies. Recently was April, and that was gorgeous.
I'd say it would be any of his OC's excluding Chloe - she is definitely a no-go for him anymore, which is sad.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes