Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-07-07] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Can you imagine what would happen if he had, say, 50% less variants for hot chicks and 50% more nsfw hot chicks for each pack?
One can only dream...
Yeah, but some people want every permutation possible of facial expressions, degrees of nudity and accesories; and are unwilling to dedicate 20 minutes to learn how to DIY mix-and-match with GIMP

• Haha
Reactions: lorddernan

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Its easier to make xx variatons than to make brand new artworks, thats why he does it
It is easier, however, the sheer number of variants Sciamano makes means it's tedious as all hell, which contributes more to burnout than new artworks. It wouldn't surprise me to learn the less detailed stuff like the gym series gets drawn in between variations binges, just so he doesn't lose his mind.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Here's a unique chance for all weebs to "pull" Kafka before her initial banner in HSR. Thanks for this glorious leak, generous anon.

Reactions: JCDxxx1

demise0

Dec 20, 2019

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
August 2023

And 'Thank yous' should go to Rhykio who Shared it: CLICK IT!.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
333×117 png
3.7 kB

View attachment 2838132
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.
Wouldn't this be the July pack? August packs aren't released till early September for artists.

Edit: nevermind. The artist himself labelled it the August pack.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
This is my personal opinion but dear sciamano:
For the love of god , im on my knees, sucking your humongous balls , PLEASE STOP DRAWING GENSHIN IMPACT LEFT AND RIGHT.
You realize he draws what his Patreons want, right? A lot of his Patreons want Genshin women.

ResidentNeet

Apr 26, 2023
Wouldnt be great if he for once drew what he wants not what his patreons want... I mean his art is so good that I dont think it would be an issue at all
i think even if he wanted to draw what he wanted it would be genshin anyways, everything he does on his streams is genshin, his socials genshin, he doesn't do anything other than genshin whether his fans want it or not

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes