5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Enjoyer4255

Oct 11, 2023

Right-click -> Save As. 1080p. Found it on a website and used inspect element to grab it.
Shoot, I'm 1 day too late. It's already gone.

EDIT: Someone managed to upload a cut to Rule34 at least.

EDIT 2: In fact, there's a whole artist section. Bless y'all horny fuckers.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account and Svein

Chili Dip

May 8, 2019
Shoot, I'm 1 day too late. It's already gone.

EDIT: Someone managed to upload a cut to Rule34 at least.

EDIT 2: In fact, there's a whole artist section. Bless y'all horny fuckers.

Here is a new link to the full video, though it may be gone soon, so here is how I got it.

I searched for (Scourge of the Evil Uncensored) on google videos. Found it here:

Then, I hit play and set it to the highest resolution. Then, I used Shift + Ctrl + C and clicked the video to select it in inspect. Then, I found in the block where it said src="https://*****... and put that in the URL.

It might change over time, so if someone wants to do this and then repost it on a download website, they can do that.

Reactions: f9account

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021

Here is a new link to the full video, though it may be gone soon, so here is how I got it.

I searched for (Scourge of the Evil Uncensored) on google videos. Found it here:

Then, I hit play and set it to the highest resolution. Then, I used Shift + Ctrl + C and clicked the video to select it in inspect. Then, I found in the block where it said src="https://*****... and put that in the URL.

It might change over time, so if someone wants to do this and then repost it on a download website, they can do that.
It's gone :/

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 13-36-32 Gone.png

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone got any idea how to extract the raw images/frames? I was thinking of doing a 4k upscale of it, but these things are best donw with the raw source, but since it's .swf, no clue.
I tried using some .swf extractor, but it only shows them as .mp3 files?

EDIT: Oh, nvm, I figured it out, time to see if it's worth it to upscale.

Last edited:

bilybilybob

Mar 24, 2018
So I made some samples, but not sure which one is better, there's a slight difference between the two versions. One is more "anime-esque", and the other one is more regular, anyone prefer one over the other?

(make sure to download cause google applies native heavy compression if you view from browser).

ScarRetto99

Dec 4, 2022
So I made some samples, but not sure which one is better, there's a slight difference between the two versions. One is more "anime-esque", and the other one is more regular, anyone prefer one over the other?

(make sure to download cause google applies native heavy compression if you view from browser).
Google Drive
Google Drive
I think the anime one is better

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote