Unity Completed Screw-In Simulator [Final] [Yabukaradoo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 10, 2020
Those are for 1.02 and 1.03, if a decensor isn't for the right version of the game they probably won't work right.
Ok so where can I get the final version of the game and uncensored? Because looking through these threads Im only seeing talk about v1.02 with links to download that and NOT v1.03, which is the final version if Im not mistaken. So where can I get that?

nazrin9304

Feb 12, 2019
Debug mode + uncensor + scale unlock for v1.1.0.3
for PC. replace the "NejiSimTma01.1.0.3_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" file with this.
I have no rooted phone. Let someone make a modded apk file with Lucky-Patcher.

------------------------------------
Debug mode + uncensor + scale unlock for v1.1.0.2

for PC. maybe almost same as above. I don't checked above has the debug mode. replace the "NejiSimTma01.1.0.2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" file with this.

for Android. It's a just .so file. replace the "NejiSimTma01.1.0.2.apk\lib\arm64-v8a\libil2cpp.so" file with this. .apk file is same format as .zip file. but after replace it, you must do sign the .apk file to install to android.
If you're using Lucky Patcher, use this file.

I was trying to use Lucky Patcher with a custom patch applied to the game APK v1.1.0.3 and still have censorship. Or was I doing it wrong?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I was trying to use Lucky Patcher with a custom patch applied to the game APK v1.1.0.3 and still have censorship. Or was I doing it wrong?
is your phone rooted ?
I searched for the bytes in the NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma01.txt file in the libil2cpp.so file of v1.1.0.3, and confirmed that it was found in 3 points.

nazrin9304

Feb 12, 2019
is your phone rooted ?
I searched for the bytes in the NejiSimTma_com.Yabukaradoo.NejiSimTma01.txt file in the libil2cpp.so file of v1.1.0.3, and confirmed that it was found in 3 points.
Yes. I used LDPlayer emulator with rooted access. I have no idea maybe I did it wrong I guess.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote