yeezykanye

Dec 20, 2023
yeah .. i remember when it came out .. i just wished it would have gotten finished :(
oh thats a bummer, im just here to review some of the games i recently played. But hopefully this comes back or something similar, any games like this around?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh thats a bummer, im just here to review some of the games i recently played. But hopefully this comes back or something similar, any games like this around?
oh yeah tons of them .. if you click on one of the tags at the top .. you'll get a shit ton of game pages come up ;)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Friends of Mine is only one off top of my head where you get to be the one doing it to others instead of being the one its being done to (though that is also a path if you wanna choose it). This one was the only one I'm aware of where its got a cute story and a good job of pushing the other person towards a more submissive feminine roll as the sole focus.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes