Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks a lot dawg btw when I said angst I meant the anglicized definition like insecurity and guilt rather than pure fear
Well then I can safely deliver you "angst" cause the Male Prota is full of insecurity about the whole situation and you soon get told that the bully is full of guilt for some reason you can not understand so far.

Reactions: DestroyerM8

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
there are a scant few hypno games that let you do it, but the majority have you getting punked.
I swear, most of this site is "big tit dommy mommy netorare sissy hypno" bullshit. And the games with fetishes that I like are usually "Trustfund McSunglasses' dad gets kidnapped by the mafia, so he gets to fuck his mum now." can I please just have a game where I get to play a dominant guy that doesn't look and/or act like a manosphere "influencer"? I'm having a better time playing female protag games, because there, at least you can choose who the girl gets fucked by.

revenge99

Feb 13, 2018
I swear, most of this site is "big tit dommy mommy netorare sissy hypno" bullshit. And the games with fetishes that I like are usually "Trustfund McSunglasses' dad gets kidnapped by the mafia, so he gets to fuck his mum now." can I please just have a game where I get to play a dominant guy that doesn't look and/or act like a manosphere "influencer"? I'm having a better time playing female protag games, because there, at least you can choose who the girl gets fucked by.
unlurking to point out that this summary is so fucking accurate and i feel your pain. need more like sculptor. and trainers that have good pacing.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes