2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vequest

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks. But how do I do that? besides all i get was blue slime
Well first I should of said that magic girl learns whatever spell is used against her so you to get a green slime to attack her using thunder also there should be a green slime at least in the third room. Sorry if this does not help you at all.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well first I should of said that magic girl learns whatever spell is used against her so you to get a green slime to attack her using thunder also there should be a green slime at least in the third room. Sorry if this does not help you at all.

Its okay and yeah you are right when the lightning hits the magic girls she gets the thunder girl

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2017
If you get stuck on the blue ball puzzle, push the right block to the middle, then push the bottom out of place block to the end of each wall starting from the right going left. Three cycles of that and it should be in front of the first block you pushed, you can then loop around counter clockwise to push the last one in place.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
after finish game, where find gallery? there is messenge talk open gallery.
should be the door that was originally blocked by purple tablet right at the start of the game, think beating the game unlocks it
was supposed to be unlocked by the darkness skill but i never found a place for it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote