Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I am stuck, I can't really figure out how to open the demon doors. I unlocked all the locked doors except the ones in the base which aren't unlocked via keys. I keep checking the map, but it doesn't tell you where you've been and where you haven't. I'm usually bad at keeping track of where I've been in these kind of games, metroidvania type games? Help would be appreciated. I don't think I've fought the first boss. But I've killed tons of succubi, mechanical spiders and the most annoying, the shackled ones. I don't have the fourth fast travel location unlocked yet and can't seem to find a way to get to it.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
Is this game just as heavy with the horror atmosphere like setalia? Couldn't get past the ghost mansion cuz it was legit horrifying and made me not want to play anymore.

strugg

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone managed to get to this room on the second level? i use the lights everywhere and didn't find any hidden doors? i think it's bugged, the room to the left of it warps you to the wrong door when you enter it so i think there's some sort of bug with the doors in that room.

1680216857657.png

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Imagine being one of the first posts in a thread and complaining about the tags. Sorry sir, let me just patch out the stuff you don't like.

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"
i'm the opposite i wan't to see more Japanese Futa games get translated there's not enough good ones here

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I finished the game, about the lore I will write about it later, there are things that are left open, the fact that the animations are not executed automatically in the gallery annoys me :(, then I will give uzura the request so that they are executed automatically.
postscript treat the cleaners well this happens when you hit them and they are left on the floor immobile :,(
image-web.jpg

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Finished game,any idea how to access the 4th door?It does prompt a "locked".No idea if its available now or if a placeholder for future content

Seems zoom/speed buttons do not work in the gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: GodoTheImp

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
futa protag? interesting.
"other" type and censored? sad times.

Looks like its gonna have some wacky stuff and BDSM, just looking at it reminds me Chronos Gate by Azcat.
Not into the harsh stuff but may be worth a play anyway.

Reactions: bebe2803
4.70 star(s) 53 Votes