Seeking Searching for NTR/Cheating games where the male runs around (doing tasks whatever) While the Girl is Cheating viewable on the overworld

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Basically what i said im Searching for NTR/Cheating games where the male runs around (doing tasks whatever) While the Girl is Cheating viewable on the overworld.

So basically the person getting cheated on is running around doing quests or searching for the girl or similare things while the girl is getting fucked its a plus if you can see it in the overworld by having interaction points or pixel art or just a artwork of the girl on top of the screen where you can see how she looks at the moment and what she is doing

a example for this would be: My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody

Jul 14, 2017
Raiohgar- not quiet but the female character does jobs and the male is present sometimes
Cohabitation- mother daughter with father going out to work

There was another game that had the MC moving around trying to stop NTR from happening but I can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illhoon

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
scar of summer would be fit for this, other game i can suggest maybe games from Breast Mafia but their games kinda buggy and the artstyle really not for everyone

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Raiohgar- not quiet but the female character does jobs and the male is present sometimes
Cohabitation- mother daughter with father going out to work

There was another game that had the MC moving around trying to stop NTR from happening but I can't find it.
Yes RaiOhGar was one of the reasons i was searching it i totally love the game its soo good.
Do you have any other things about the other game tho so i could maybe try to identify it ?

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
scar of summer would be fit for this, other game i can suggest maybe games from Breast Mafia but their games kinda buggy and the artstyle really not for everyone
Ah Scars of Summer one of my favorites sadly played it already waiting for DLC tho.
Breast mafia games i downloaded one or two i think but didnt play that are they good ?