m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
once in the game how the f**k do i get out apart from going via the task manager
the dev should have thought of this or is he as thick as two short planks?
(he should stay with The First Twist)that is a good game

• Angry
Reactions: sid60 and Fragmandk

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
one more thing - is realy stupid when can name your main character but cant change names on other

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Needs better control of walk around. Something like the camera control on The Twist. Now it reminds me of an upgraded RPGM game. Walk close to door. Click on door. Door opens or doesn't.

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
but i think he need to complete somthing at the pool with Julia and in living room when watching TV...
He can do that in a couple of updates. Realistically he can go on indefinitely with Twist 1 and just add more characters and storylines, but I think the concept he has in Twist 2 can't be implemented into Twist 1, like freeroam etc so he's making a new game. Technical reasons. It will probably be the same basic game as Twist 1, albeit with more gimmicks and different story.

• Hey there
Reactions: Alen Mak

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Hope this time it runs better :D The only thing that prevents me from enjoying and replaying the original game is its performance.

I would call it: The Sims ®
Heavily modded Sims - with a lot of forbidden mods - is insane. And runs much better.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I am very happy for this continuation! What Janice has left in the game is just great! Good luck

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I will be the first to admit that the continued focus on MILFs and older women isn't my main cup of tea but so long as there are younger women like Julia, Kira(?)(The Cheerleader), and Rebecca I still have notable interest in this game. As far as content goes The Twist has been long in the making yes but it has gone somewhere which is more than can be said for a lot of games on this site.

I look forward to see what counts as a "Twist" this time though.

Reactions: Summin

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I can agree and disagree with the above posters here. The Rooms and environment look fabulous. Like the character creation part just would like better hair styles. From the Two ladies I saw the bodies look ok and the faces need some polish work.
What I don't like, which was hit upon above is there is no way to exit game, Also like the point and click to move but have mo way to rotate and look around via mouse.
I liked the original twist way of travel, kind of hope this will happen here, however can you imaging walking everywhere. however need to find a map and were to interact with objects. But then again it was stated that this is an early update. so far all work has been good and I will still support you.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes