• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
well, it would be interesting how it goes. I like the first one. I haven't check it out in a long while. So, I may start from beginning to see how much I can do and haven't played it since it was changed to different platform format.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I really hope this version is playable without a thousand step walkthough.

Also, if there is a story required event, make sure it is not gated behind some goddamn random check, especially one with a low fire rate. Clicking next day endlessly waiting for some stupid even to trigger so you can finally start playing the game again is no fun. Doubly so if there's no clue when or where said event is supposed to happen, or that it involves a completely different character. The original game was so hostile to the user it was a chore to play, and just torture without the walkthough.

Nov 6, 2017
Hm... I'm going to reserve judgement until a solid build gets off the ground. I'm liking the CAC addition for the protag, though.

nawbra

Jun 16, 2017
Echoing other comments here - pre alpha so it's entirely possible it gets better. Agree the poor models were one of the biggest issues with The Twist 1 so I do like that the dev is improving on that here. Not as much as I'd have hoped, but there's a chance they aren't the final versions. Cut out a bit of the grind + expand on the sandbox aspect and I could see it turning out great.

klark

Jun 19, 2017
for sure is an huge improvement, but that faces are really bad. something like treasure of nadia or milf villa, and this game become the best of all

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
We hope that with the experience of making the first game, you can do it with better animations, dynamic characters and everything more alive.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm guessing this has no content at the moment aside from talking to the two women? No hidden bits anywhere?

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
I'm guessing this has no content at the moment aside from talking to the two women? No hidden bits anywhere?
Only thing I found was you could look at the phone when you are helping Janice. Other than that haven't found anything

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Only thing I found was you could look at the phone when you are helping Janice. Other than that haven't found anything
I figured not. Usually anything below Beta stage is nothing but "proof of concept" also known as walking simulator.

Reactions: birdienam

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Original TWIST was real pain in the ass , grinding to see 1 scene , and especially lack of any kind in game guide , and also progress till you see your friend fucking your mother was looooong process as fuck.
Hope this new version will be ''optimized'' better in all things...oh yeah, also it was too slow loading times when you changing rooms and place u need to visit, it was killer of blue balls.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Looks at brunette and thinks, "Hmm... I guess that what Kendra Lust would look like if i tried making her in the Sims." (notice I didnt say making her well)

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes