D

Deleted member 2145422

Wahhh how cool is that. Already wondered what KsT is up to. Nice.

Reactions: att88

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
It's only failings are: No ingame walkthrough, no real incest - in an incest game, AND THE FUGLY FACES.
Its biggest failings are the disastrous performance and the utterly insane grind. I'm not holding my breath for this game to be ANY different.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Confusing and shit... As expected of a early alfa release.. It's probably gonna be cool after further development though. But I am really missing the option to customise the MC's sexy bits... The first game was ok except 4 the MC weilding a tiny needledick pecker. Making the sex look like a hotdog in a freeway tunnel.

Since I am blessed with a swollen girthy man meat member myself, playing games with a mc weilding a little toothpick pecker ruins the immersion.

Being a little bit of a size king with a lot of MILF experience i know that a true mother never would settle for a little pinkie finger, they rather feel some stretching to remind them of their virgin days before their dry little cat went all incontinent and loosie goosie.

If anyone from KST games reads this, I beg of you to implement customizable Cock(girth, length, foreskin type and dick head size) & Balls(jizz amount)

PS. Real MILFS queef when you go balls deep. Add this SoundFX to add to the immersiveness.

Kyrwar

Aug 7, 2016
With this higher poly count, if he uses the same technique of the first game to "only hide" the models in every room of the game, my pc would probably explode by the thime this goes in beta.

The old one made my fan take flight after 20 seconds of entering in any room/area...
It is one of those things you do when you are starting out and new to coding.

Every thing is hard coded, every thing is about 200 lines more then needed.

slowloris12

Jul 22, 2020
damn this game is awesome. graphics look perfect. i hope it comes out soon and hope more camera angles are added.
my opinion it could be better to use a keyboard rather than navigate with the mouse

Reactions: yuzo555

Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
No limitation on fps? My gpu is exploding while it runs with 140 fps. Please enable a fps limit.
Also the controls are not good. When it´s like the first game and you have to grid a lot and you have to walk the same way over and over, I would prefer the old controls with just clicking.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well I guess i`ll wait till he fixes it. since it won`t load past UNITY........no one else seems to have this problem

willi83

Jan 4, 2019
I'am a big fan of The Twist. As this a tech demo, please consider for a probably game my advise:
Don't make us run around the scenery with clicking around on the ground!
The walking of MC take so much time it would make the game totally boring.

BBlacksheep

Jan 21, 2019
Wow, nice... looking forward to try out the new version!!! Also I'm curious to see Emily again :sneaky:... from any angle

death48

Mar 29, 2019
its great for now but they have to fix the models ... the first version was better in grafics and models.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes