touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Get char models like Treasure of Nadia and this will be the best game of this genre. Just saying...
lol no. Treasure of Nadia has better models, writing, no delays, better scene trigger/replay system, and is very simple to play from update-to-update thanks to a comprehensive guide for the storyline - something this game has you scratching your head without a walkthrough over. Also forced grinding making it pointless not to cheat. ToN is easily one of the best developed games posted on this site however, whereas the twist has been around for a lot longer but has forever been a bunch a rough patch, not solving most longtime issues.

I do agree that the developer should start a new project -like this one - with updated models, new engine, and hopefully not repeat the mistakes that made the original game unfun to play. It looks like the models are still blocky and some unattractive, and transitory animations are sudden and janky like the first game, which doesn't give me confidence. I'd imagine with this developers funding he should be able to hire other people to animate/implement scenes

Oct 1, 2020
i ll say it clear

Bullshit, i swear to god, im not gonna play this game but i can tell the MC will have to raise corruption/love from 0 again

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I agree with those who say that the models are the biggest drawback for this game. As I see, that hasn't changed in part two which is a damn shame.

Reactions: kat777

haydarinna

May 4, 2017
I really enjoyed the first game. But I had problems with textures and performance. How is it in this one?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
More Twist with updated graphics and models with new gameplay systems, yes please. Can't wait for this project to properly start and get its first release. :)

Kyrwar

Aug 7, 2016
For the nay-sayers who are going full keyboard warrior.

This is a pre-alpha with no name. That means that it is no where close to done or final. You do not put in new models when you are testing things to hunt down basic bugs and get a feel for things.

People always assume you write 4 lines of code and BOOM video game and new model is a Bool you can call to get things to working.

Yes the models will also look worse, lighting is one of the last things you add. It is very hardware intensive and when you are still prototyping you want a very stable environment to test it.

"USE the models like the ones from this game" said the guy downloading the game for free.

A fully rigged model for 3D is expensive and hard to get right. IF you when want a module model that can be changed easy then it is even harder and more expensive. Why do you think you see the same clothes, the same gear and the same models in different games?. Because they are the cheap ones that are available.

Now i do hope we will see something cool with better models and more options in this and all i can say is good luck with it.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
OK... hold your sausages, people.
'Early Pre-Alpha' means just that. Lots of things could change. Hell, EVERYTHING could change before this 'project' get started.
IF it gets started.
And nobody is forcing anyone to pay money to the Dev. It's a choice. Don't like it? Don't give 'em money and go support someone else.

Reactions: dsromal
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes