• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There is no Michelle at the Beach! :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-03-04 174501.png
edit: found her on the pier!

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Still stuck on 'find an air mattress'.

All interactions with Lisa and Michelle are done, no progress is available.
I feel like I'm missing something dumb, but I'm not getting any new dialogues, and not getting any new tasks.
Probably going to have to reload an old save and start again.

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
Still stuck on 'find an air mattress'.

All interactions with Lisa and Michelle are done, no progress is available.
I feel like I'm missing something dumb, but I'm not getting any new dialogues, and not getting any new tasks.
Probably going to have to reload an old save and start again.
At Michelle's, in the pool is the mattress. Look it up and them ask for it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At Michelle's, in the pool is the mattress. Look it up and them ask for it.
I am very well aware of the location. Michelle's house is locked since I've started playing my save game from v22.
Nothing I've done has triggered any of the dialogue or tasks for Michelle or Lisa.

As of my prior post, I now have received a text from Emily, which I have unlocked the creep at the beach.
Had to load my save from v21.

Tusken

Nov 7, 2017
Michelle is bugged as well for me, and i tried to load playing on a previous version but when i try to load the save file wont load, I click on the file but it just wont load. So guess gonna need to wait for fix or start again ....

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yep, can confirm. The text message you get for finding Emily's sunglasses is the key that's missing.
While going to the beach to retrieve the glasses, you unlock the interaction with the peeping hole.
I have unlocked the interactions with Lisa, and have just gained access to Michelle's home.

And just to reiterate, I restarted from my final progress save of v21.

* Edit
v23 completed. That was an infuriating amount of backtracking, but worth it.

If you are stuck on the "find an air mattress task", you will probably need to reload an earlier save game from at least v21.

Progression is borked. I think the update included a trigger which is supposed to happen in earlier content, but doesn't check to see if that task is already completed.

Last edited:

Anon1310

Nov 12, 2021
Sí, puedo confirmarlo. El mensaje de texto que recibes por encontrar las gafas de sol de Emily es la clave que falta.
Mientras vas a la playa a recuperar las gafas, desbloqueas la interacción con la mirilla.
Desbloqueé las interacciones con Lisa y acabo de obtener acceso a la casa de Michelle.

Y solo para reiterar, reinicié desde mi guardado de progreso final de v21.

* Editar
v23 completado. Fue una cantidad exasperante de retrocesos, pero valió la pena.
[/CITA]
puedes pasar tu guardado??

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes