90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
i am new to this game, so the characters whose location are unavailable, can you have sex with them or they are just not available yet.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I will use sincerity. There's no point in having a game without being able to save it. All the changes we made are lost in the dust along the way. Besides, it doesn't motivate you to continue. If only there was a code that would release the save.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I will use sincerity. There's no point in having a game without being able to save it. All the changes we made are lost in the dust along the way. Besides, it doesn't motivate you to continue. If only there was a code that would release the save.
You can download crack in the first page. After that you can save and reload game anytime.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Like Kreeto says above, you can download and use the crack, or pay the minimum tier of patronage and that'll let you save without having to use cracks/download a pre-cracked version.

It was the same about half-way through The Twist's development when the DRM measure was introduced.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Just a heads up for anyone looking for Brenda's underwear (the task). It seems as though this task stage can break rather easily if you progress to her next stage without completing the underwear task (it'll lock you at Breq = 69). You have two options for getting passed this:

1. Progress Brenda until you get to Breq = 69. Then upload your save to an online save editor and increment the value by 1 (Breq = 70). This seems to allow you to progress afterwards, but the task to find the underwear will remain.
  2. Load up a save prior to your character mentioning the underwear and then progress to that stage. Immediately go find the underwear in the draw between 11:00 - 15:00.
If neither option works then you'll have to either find a save uploaded on this site, or start a new save and progress back to where you were.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes