Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
After watching the drama movie and the kiss with Brenda how can I continue with the story ? I'm stuck in that part. Thanks in advance

marasi

Nov 1, 2017
I would like to know how to improve your charisma, stamina, strength and intelligence stats

Beerenjude

Jul 10, 2017
I would like to know how to improve your charisma, stamina, strength and intelligence stats
basicly you don't unless it is the next step in any characters progress. you don't really "grind" for stats and if you need to do it is mostly in the tasks menu except for the start of the game but there is literally a walkthrough linked for the early stages on the 1st page

RobertRick

Feb 19, 2020
I know how to play the game. and you don't need to spam the button :p catching the right moment isn't usually a problem, I'm guessing KST made this with an Ultra Wide monitor so those of us with normal monitors have a deadzone to the left where the ball goes past the viewable area... So I just use Cheat engine to win... as long as I can get 3 or 4 to calibrate it I can edit it to 12
Cheat engine... that sounds interesting. How does that work, if I may ask?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cheat engine... that sounds interesting. How does that work, if I may ask?
its an app that lets you search and alter variables in active memory.
for the Volleyball event, first you use the speedhack function to slow the game clock so you have time between points to search your variables. (setting it to 0.2, will slow the game to 1/5th normal speed, set it to 0.0 to freeze it while you search the variables, when you're done set it to 1.0 to restore it to normal)
so when you score the first point, you search for all the addresses that store a "1" (in this case it will be a 4bit integer), on the second point you search to see which of these changed to a "2", and so forth (though in this case you will probably figure out the address that stores the score by the fourth point), when you get it you simply change it to an appropriate integer... (I'd suggest 11 because it doesn't update till the next point with will be the winner with 12).
there is probably a more efficient way to do it (there are people who can use this to make Trainers), but unfortunately my understanding of it is limited.

Reactions: parzyszek

7kl0z

Jul 26, 2021
probably a dumb question but how do I progress with Brenda after she refused to kiss me at the kitchen?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
probably a dumb question but how do I progress with Brenda after she refused to kiss me at the kitchen?
have some patience, I don't remember the specifics of that event, but usually it's a simple case of giving her a little time and getting on with other stuff (sleeping if there are no actual quests), she'll approach you when the time is right

7kl0z

Jul 26, 2021
You need to increase a specific stat when an event won't trigger as kissing Brenda at the kitchen in the morning.
Try another quest in the mean time like check on Emily at the pool or whatever quest is listed in the log.
thanks, tried progressing with Isabella and more quests with Brenda started popping up

Reactions: r0ckh0und
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes