Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
In the twist, you could scroll backwards, best way I can say it.

I guess in this game and format, that's not an option?

Thanks
"Scroll backwards", as in zoom out?

The only thing that sounds remotely like "scroll backwards" is Rollback in Ren'Py games - Go backwards through dialogue/scenes, which The Twist absolutely did not have, and wasn't a Ren'Py game either.

• Angry
Reactions: Richardson1

death48

Mar 29, 2019
1643572192481.png
what i have to do there... im stuck in this part i go to the bathroom but nothing happens even trying in different hours its bugged or what?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
"Scroll backwards", as in zoom out?

The only thing that sounds remotely like "scroll backwards" is Rollback in Ren'Py games - Go backwards through dialogue/scenes, which The Twist absolutely did not have, and wasn't a Ren'Py game either.
Thanks, my error, been quite sometime ago that I played the Twist, I thought that it had a way to go back a few scenes, make alternate choice(s), then play forward.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, my error, been quite sometime ago that I played the Twist, I thought that it had a way to go back a few scenes, make alternate choice(s), then play forward.
Nope. The Twist is entirely linear, to the point that you have to use the walkthrough to progress through correctly.
The closest it had to that, was in the cheat menu, letting you reset part of the content for Billy if you decide you wanted to go down the path of Billy fucking Janice.

Though it's still early, I can see this game going the same way.

Reactions: Juninpachi

Alig200

Dec 9, 2018
So my quest guide thing says to "Wait for Emily in the living room in the evening", and well, I'm kinda stuck there. I try to talk to her when shes in the Kitchen, and it tells me shes too busy making cocktails, and won't let me talk to her.

Living room: just gives me the same "why do you call your mom by her first name" option, and the same thing with the dining room. Even went and started a new game and speed through all of the tasks up till that point, and the same thing keeps happening.

Am I the big dumb and somehow missing something here? Or is my game perhaps bugged?

EDIT: lmao, of course it triggers literally 30 seconds after I make this comment. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Volleyball game.
My pc is a little on the slow side.
Been at it for awhile.
The red strip, horizontal movement only, apparently???
When lined up and turns green, I click, but not happening.

Suggestions please.

Thanks

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Game looking really nice compared to the Twist however the walk controls are really really clunky and seriously why even bother if you have to robot near every door to click it? Who asked for this srsly?

Reactions: roneef

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Volleyball game.
My pc is a little on the slow side.
Been at it for awhile.
The red strip, horizontal movement only, apparently???
When lined up and turns green, I click, but not happening.

Suggestions please.

Thanks
I had the same problem when the ball was moving fast.. It helps to basically spam your mouse button as soon as you know you've positioned the area about right AND even before it turns green. That way the click that sends back the information to the game that you hit the green area will not be missed.

Reactions: Max.Power

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I had the same problem when the ball was moving fast.. It helps to basically spam your mouse button as soon as you know you've positioned the area about right AND even before it turns green. That way the click that sends back the information to the game that you hit the green area will not be missed.
U Da Man.

Love playing with Janice, volleyball, could play every day.
Thanks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe it is finished in your opinion but you are not the project leader.
Also thats not wasting time if he works on his own favourite projects you are just forcing your own opinion.
Let him work on whatever he wants if you are not happy with it stop supporting him.
The Twist is finished, the dev even said that and I think it's almost a couple of years ago.
The Twist is one big fucking mess not worth the time, it's a waste of disk space and you DO NEED TO FOLLOW THE WALKTHROUGH FULLY to progress. A game like that really should have quest guides since there is NO WAY of knowing what to do next.

How one can justify 12 GB on still scenes in 3D beats me. It's even shitty meshes and textures.

At least, SM is slightly better and loads a lot faster. But I am afraid that KsT's really bad imagination will make it just like The Twist. A game of nothing doing nothing ending up in nothing.

Reactions: Fox42

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Damn I got duped into thinking that there is some content. Generally all games in here when they get to 0.10 as a tenth update they have tons of content and here is almost nothing but promises for things and how it will generally work. I will abandon this game for now till it gets something started because its frustrating expirience without any real reward to work hours for. Even with damn hints it was frustrating because you as a character should be able to talk with others and get info from them but nah. Search whole game for clues and piece them together yourself. Great.. hours wasted on searching shit and skipping days just to get to some good part only to be dissapointed in the end. It has great potential but for now only that. Nothing more to this game than promise for the future.

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hello Guys,

Quest: Talk to Janice at the Beach it says. But my Charisma is to low, how can i change it?

Ty

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes